• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Inzer belts

Interesting... Thanks for your feedback! Much appreciated!

This will be my first belt and I thought I'd might as well put in the extra bit of cash and get a quality one - I don't think I need top of the line though so a UGE Lever or Toro will probably suffice.

I still cant believe how bloody expensive the shipping from inzernet is!!!

Just some more info. A lot of guys love the lever belts but I prefer the single prong. My waist can change from day to day and with the lever you need to get a screw driver out to adjust it. Single prong just put it as tight as you want. Just another option.

Just some more info. A lot of guys love the lever belts but I prefer the single prong. My waist can change from day to day and with the lever you need to get a screw driver out to adjust it. Single prong just put it as tight as you want. Just another option.

You don't always need a screwdriver. You can get by if you have someone else close it for you and are prepared to have your organs bruised.

and if your really desperate, rather then using all 4 holes. only use the front 2 that would be like moving the lever 1 hole forwards.
iv had a lever belt for like 9 months, only ever tightened it for comps and when iv actually lost weight, never because of day to day gut size differences.

LOL @ El Freako

I just use the 2 end prongs in the first 2 holes on my UGE lever if I am particularly fat on a day I have to wear it, gives a few cm of play.

G

and if your really desperate, rather then using all 4 holes. only use the front 2 that would be like moving the lever 1 hole forwards.
iv had a lever belt for like 9 months, only ever tightened it for comps and when iv actually lost weight, never because of day to day gut size differences.

Each to there own really. I know on my belt I can vary up to 3 or 4 different hole spacings. I think I saw Jim Wendler and some of the other elitefts guys recommending single prong over lever. Really it does not matter, just use what you prefer but a lever is a pain when you have to change it.

Lever are faster to take off, that's why I love them. After a heavy squat, the first thing I want to do is get my damn belt off so I can breath again.

Lever are faster to take off, that's why I love them. After a heavy squat, the first thing I want to do is get my damn belt off so I can breath again.

Yep your right there. When your stuffed after a big squat set it can be a struggle to get the belt off.

yeah, fast on, fast off, no struggling to get it tight enough
couple of guys at a gym i lift at dont use lever belts, have had to pull on their belts to get them tight enough, and have had to pull on them to take them off again

yeah, at the end of the day it just comes down to personal preference :)

haha well seeing as it will be my first belt, I don't think personal preference comes into play! :p

Just curious, can you change the lever with a 5 cent piece? I'm still swaying towards a lever :D

haha well seeing as it will be my first belt, I don't think personal preference comes into play! :p

Just curious, can you change the lever with a 5 cent piece? I'm still swaying towards a lever :D

I had a female lifter visit who always carried around a 5c piece for that purpose!

dont see why you couldnt... actually a good idea hahaha i just keep a screwdriver in my gym bag :)

Decided to get a toro :) Hopefully it provides me with motivation on my bulk haha
good stuff, u will notice the difference when u use it.

ill just say this in case u are unaware, only use it when things get heavy.

if you are going to use it for a working set, use it from your very first warm up, the belt will change your angles and can throw your technique off if u put it on half way through warming up. (iv experienced this when i almost face planted a squat when i forgot to use the belt when warming up)

A client of mine got a Toro lever today, looks like a nice bit of gear.
If my Inzer ever gets lost or stolen, and I cant justify the shipping for a new one.... Ill go Toro.

I have the Underground Elite lever belt which is essentially a rebranded Inzer belt and now it's broken in it's amazing

While the UGE is a great belt, and looks very similar to an Inzer, they are not "essentially rebranded".

They are worlds apart.