• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Intermittent Fasting

T

trytocut

Hi guys,i have few questions to ask :
1.If i do IF diet and eat about 250cals below maintanance,and eat sufficient amount of protein,is there a big possibility that my muscle will loss ?
2.What is the Weight Lifting method for IF diet? Like Low intensity and high volume or high intensity and low volume..
(i'm on a cut,but i also want to add a little muscle mass while on diet)
thank you so much

1. No.

2. No particular training style for IF. If is just a lifestyle choice.
If cutting, I prefer myself to keep intensity high. Volume medium. Hard, heavy stuff worked very well for me while cutting last time. Lost 4kg of fat. And gained 400gm of muscle. (Dexa before and after).

1.No

2. This would all depend on your energy levels, some people can train fine on a cut and go on with their normal training while others need lower it, if you read alot of forums or even IF LG stuff it tell you to train with RPT style which most people find effective because it isn't so taxing on the CNS while others find it it's not enough for them but if you can train normally and think it won't affect you then stick with that.

No I don't there is a SPECIFIC workout program for those who are doing IF. It still depends on how you feel and how your body responds to your diet. An advice from a professional will surely help but it's mostly you man. Try to observe how far can you go with your workout with that kind of diet and just adjust to what do you think is best for your body that would let you be on the optimum level when you workout.