• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Inspire-fucking-rational!!!!

U can tell a natural build he's def natural . Listen to the whole thing he's very intelligent and hes methods are basic but a smart,

You have got to be joking????????? There is so much BS in there....

As for whether or not he is natural only he will know that...

I had a friend who got to that size, naturally. He was around 6'1 and probably 115kg... 180kg bench and 50kg dumbells overhead for reps.

Has anyone tried this guy's carb starving / depletion / reloading strats for weight loss?

[FONT=.Helvetica NeueUI]Check out this video on YouTube:<br/><br/>[ame=http://youtu.be/gbmc7qKHVIQ]6'4 MUSCLE GIANT: TALL MAN TRAINING TIPS - YouTube[/ame][/FONT][FONT=.Helvetica NeueUI]
[/FONT]
[FONT=.Helvetica NeueUI]Tall man training I'm not tall I haven't watched it so dont shoot me if its bunk [/FONT]

LOL, he pretty much spent 8 minutes saying that for tall guys to get good biceps peak, use full ROM.

I turned that off at 2:50

This is the sort of shit that makes bodybiulding look like a joke, fair dinkum.

I didn't realise you could own a sub group of people which could be insulted.

This guy is a bit long winded I agree..