• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Inspirational Body Transformations

You can be strong & overweight, lol. He was probably training inconsistently and not looking at his diet.

There are tons of fitness models who cut in a ridiculous (and quite frankly dangerous) way before a photo shoot, but a change like that guy's is absolutely a transformation, imo.

raotgy.jpg
1zywyg6.jpg

bubble to babe! :p

She's gotta be happy with a waist transformation like that!

Thats unfuckingbelievable :eek:

Does not look like the same woman at all. Either they're 2 different people, or she had one hell of a nose job lol

Thats unfuckingbelievable :eek:

Does not look like the same woman at all. Either they're 2 different people, or she had one hell of a nose job lol

agree. if that's the same person, she's had a nose job and a plethora of other jobs done as well!

It's the same woman, her name's Mitchie de Leon. She's been in a few magazines, like Muscle & Strength.

Not sure if she's had work done.

Edit: She lost the weight naturally, though.

Lex that woman was not skinny fat!!
I am an example of skinny fat, not that gal :)

Ps good on Mitchie for such an awesome transformation.
Damn that photoshop though ;)

Think there is a bit of airbrushing on the pic above

Nah, it's just a shitty filtered Instagram pic from a comp, so she'd been cutting and is less 'padded' than usual. Her FB page is full of pics from comps & fitness shoots, so they're a better comparison.

RE: the nose, I think it's just the angle. I don't know, I've never been very good at spotting nose jobs :p haha.

Lex that woman was not skinny fat!!
I am an example of skinny fat, not that gal :)

Ps good on Mitchie for such an awesome transformation.
Damn that photoshop though ;)

wasn't me that put that skinny fat tag on.
Definitely not skinny fat , just fat or sloppy fat

You are not skinny fat!!

ummm yep. technically. BF higher than it should be cos not enough LBM. so thin but still a bit squishy ... ie skinny fat.

but I got guns so skinny fat except for arms ... and torso.

my legs are skinny fat.

god, that's gonna make for an interdasting transformation :mad:

ummm yep. technically. BF higher than it should be cos not enough LBM. so thin but still a bit squishy ... ie skinny fat.

but I got guns so skinny fat except for arms ... and torso.

my legs are skinny fat.

god, that's gonna make for an interdasting transformation :mad:

Aren't you 19% bf?