• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

inspiration pics

What's 3.14.89 then? The combination to your heart? Bahahahaha....i kill me!!! Cmon spill the beans

BTW, your avatar is almost as impressive as mine!

262479_233198646716884_171789646191118_587310_5586443_n.jpg

You're only as old as the woman you feel.

lol what eew?
i dont know it doesnt actually mean anything :)
thanks,tho i actually want to lose abit of the jiggle on my stomach and tighten everything up..motivation for summer

I wouldn't stress about it too much if I were you, you're stomach looks in pretty good nick to me. It's good to be movitated and work out though...good luck! :)

I don't believe those numbers don't mean anything btw. Theres more to this story than meets the eye. ;)

Top stuff.....very humerus Andy....it's a drink bottle and a woman btw.

EDIT - didn't read your last sentence. She ain't too bad imo, the women with the massive quads turn me off.

Last edited:
hey guys how do i make a log?
im such a failure.. i had maccas and raisin toast today when im meant to be cutting lol..

haha ok! i swear whenever i decide i want to be serious about my diet i just go and eat crrap i dont even normally eat!! its like i trick myself into thinking everything is way more attractive now that i cant eat it, like toffee apples! i never eat those lollies usually and i just did today.end of cool story
ill start my log tomorrow

I'm cutting right now and I fucked up last night eating a kebab with double meat.
HELP!!!!