• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

inspiration pics

That's an interesting idea SmallFry, having a 'Motivation File'. Good approach I think. Sounds like you've got your head in the right place.

This vid is full of pics that inspire me.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx-rsdzlH8M"]Nana Mouskouri - Quiéreme mucho. In Spanish - YouTube[/ame]

284448_10150269619092226_351749002225_7408908_8268477_n.jpg

That would be the look i would kill for. Dont think i could get my B/F down that low. What would it be ?

ab8df6c2.jpg

I'd kill to look like that every time I look at that pic it makes me want to train harder if I can get some where close to that I'll be stoaked

We need less discussion on fat powerlifters and more on that beautiful woman at post #55. Holy moley, she's very nice! Those lips....wow!