• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Individual potential

3a604afa-78be-8134.jpg

3a604afa-78cd-859c.jpg

uh all i see you talk about anymore is arthur this , arthur that.

and all arthur talks about is casey this, casey that.

uh all i see you talk about anymore is arthur this , arthur that.

and all arthur talks about is casey this, casey that.

Good post.

Your brain must be hurting now :D

You sound like my wife, not really.
Arthur wrote a lot of articles between the 60's and 80's which was ground breaking stuff.

At a time when I was learning, there was no internet and all that was available were weider mags.
Arthur did not bullshit, a lot of people didn't like him.

Last edited:
At a time when I was learning, there was no internet and all that was available were weider mags.
Arthur did not bullshit, a lot of people didn't like him.
I vividly remember back in 1995, throwing away one full (large) Otto bin filled with bodybuilding magazines that I began buying starting with the 1980 Sydney Mr Olympia with Arnold Schwarzenegger on the cover. Too many magazines and so much reading…

I even got into buying the old iron man mags dated prior to 1980. I had a hunger for reading. Now all is at your fingertips. How things have changed!

I'm glad things have changed now. Before it used to be a monopoly of one (or just a handful) information wise. Now, there's more accountability to what one puts forward, and I like that. Of course, the flip side of that, is that trainers/coaches or whoever is giving advice today, seems to want to put a spin on things. I don't mind putting a spin on things and making whatever you're suggesting your own. However when Arthur Jones or the old giants advised about something (say) like squats, then you get someone who wants to put a spin on that and complicate what is so damn basic and works, then... I begin to take an exception... or totally ignore the "new" philosophy.

In a nutshell, if something worked in 1960 or 1970, then the passage of time is not going to change that fact, unless we humans have changed (and we have not)!

Fadi.

Last edited:
Arthur Jones is the biggest ******, gigantic ******
Because of him kids think its good to tour nautilus machines at the gym and do little to no volume because of a fear of overtraining. His programs assume that you suck as a human being

Victor didn't even win an Olympia, he came 3rd out of a load of people that fucking sucked (ok franco was awesome but it's not as if he beat anyone worthwhile)

Arthur Jones is the biggest ******, gigantic ******
Because of him kids think its good to tour nautilus machines at the gym and do little to no volume because of a fear of overtraining. His programs assume that you suck as a human being

Victor didn't even win an Olympia, he came 3rd out of a load of people that fucking sucked (ok franco was awesome but it's not as if he beat anyone worthwhile)

lol at you saying mr olympia contestants "fucking sucked."