• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Individual Cable Crossover vs Power Rack Crossover

nkh92

Hey everyone,

Hoping to get some feedback/thoughts on the pros/cons of a stand alone cable crossover vs one that attaches to a power rack. Currently I have the Force (F-PC) power rack and am weighing up purchasing the cable crossover for it or one on its own. I have the space for both so that's not an issue, just not sure how inconvenient having the extra attachments on the front of the rack will be.

For reference this the the stand alone crossover I am considering.

CABLE CROSSOVER

Cheers guys!

I've only ever used a couple commercial cable crossovers, but the one that adds on to the F-PC rack works just fine (have it at home). The only function that it lacks is being able to set the height of the pulley.. You either use the top or bottom pulley with the F-PC rack, so if that's all you need, stick with that. Should save money and floor space.

I have one similar posted, very good. Runs really smooth, and I've loaded 180kg on it fine before. its a body solid one but looks almost the same except the chin up bar