• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

in need of advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

buncey

hello im new to this site and am great need of help
i weigh around 65kg and aged 16, ive been working out for a year and have seen a difference but i have hit a stump, im not gaining or seeing much more difference than i was, i usually daily workout

mondays ; bis, tris
tuesdays; chest,
wednesdays; back, shoulders
thursday; bis, tris
friday; chest

ive progressed alot but since from when i started, but the past 4 months i havnt seen much difference, i just need advice and a good guide to a good program.
thankyou

Look in this thread pleaseBeginners: Look here. Read it and the subsequent info afterwards. Also look into starting strength by Mark Rippetoe it will explain a lot for you about lifting and getting bigger.

Read a few threads on here, but for starters, just squat 3 x week and do no other exercise, the reps and sets arent important, workout for an hour

Drink 4 litres of milk per day on top of what your eating.

Do you reckon you can do that without asking another question?

Full workout below, cut and pasted for him from his other thread.

monday; Arms;
Barbel Curl , 3x10
Tri dips, 3x12
concentration curls, 3x12

tuesday; back/shoulders
decline 3x12
flat 3x12
incline 3x12

wedneday;chest
lat pulldown 3x10
close grip pulldown 3x10
upright row 3x12
military press 3x12

thursday;
Barbel Curl , 3x10
Tri dips, 3x12
concentration curls, 3x12

friday;
decline 3x12
flat 3x12
incline 3x12

buncey, your routine is rubbish.

Markos is right, squat 3 times a week for an hour and eat lots of good food plus milk.

keep
it

s
i
m
p
l
e

You will probably ignore us and just do curls and ab crunches. Please, please, prove us wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.