• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

improvised lifting

elmo

Follow on from the powerlifting in prison discussion.

When I was 19 I enjoyed a year in very secure government hotel. Not something I am proud of but i thought some of yous might be intetested in how prisoners stay big n strong without access to weights. Level of exercise equipment will depend on where your clinked up. Where I was we only had wall mounted chin and dip stations. In addition to chins and dips we did alot of the following.

Squats with a mate hanging off your back
Squats with a man in the piggy back hold
Squat jumps if you only had access to a light friend
Rows, curls, presses with a 60litre garbage bin full of water
KB style exercises with a sandwhich maker or two in a pillow case as a kb
Tons of different push up spacings
Tricep chair dips
Alot of guys swore by hard out static holds but i have to say i didn't like them

For nutrition some places you can buy protein bars and stuff like that where i was you couldn't so used to supplement with high protein junk food that was available and milk which could also be purchased. Ate lots of pork rind chips and jerky as my promary supp.

Steroids were available as both orals and injectables but cost the earth and you had to be prepared to share needles which is just stupid in jail.

There was alot of well built guys in my unit but the look wasn't typical of a body builder looked more like natural strength athletes, very broad shouldered small armed, big upper backs in proportion to chest.

Befote anyone asks yes been locked up sucks and no i didn't get rooted up the ass.

Sorry to hear about your misfortune, gaol wardens take the term pig to a whole new level.

Check out Markos' beginner program if you haven't already, its a really solid way to build a strength base.

Feel free to PM me for any training tips or if you just want to shoot the shit. I have a lot of time for people who have been on the wrong side of the law.

Feel free to PM me for any training tips or if you just want to shoot the shit. I have a lot of time for people who have been on the wrong side of the law.

This sounds ironic. Maybe i was wrong about you.