• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I was eating 2200kcal a day for all of January and there was no change in body fat percentage
I don't give a fuck what you've done. I just said that you need a brutal deficit to get below 8% and that I needed less than 1500kcal a day.

If you don't like it then don't do it, fatty. See if I give a fuck
I didn't even recommend that amount, someone just asked me about it and I replied with my thoughts

is that actually 8% or just a guess?

..also wondering the same, did you get a dexa scan done (if not how else did you work out 8%)
-not having a go at you, just curious that is all as in the photos in the other thread I thought someone at 8% body fat would look a lot more ripped then you do.

I gave the exact measurements in my thread, yet AusBB as usual does it's spin doctor twist magic
I did not say that I was 8%. I said that I needed to diet harder to get under 8%.

I got my body fat professionally tested with callipers and posted the measurements up. It worked out at an average of 8.6% with 11-12% over the abdominals and around 6% on my arms. Again I posted this exactly and explained all this in detail and that the average of these measurements was 8.6%. That's why I don't have a full set of arms yet have arms more striated and vascular than a cock

CxzwekG.jpg

I'd say you would be pretty close to 8 right now. I've been dexad at 6.3 and want too much leaner than you I'd say.

im down 1kg since Monday. Full of energy. Loving it

Added in extra 200 cals of walnuts & Almonds last night as i was a little low on the fats.

im down 1kg since Monday. Full of energy. Loving it

Added in extra 200 cals of walnuts & Almonds last night as i was a little low on the fats.

I personally would make up any extra fats as omega3 and not omega6
The fats are important for hormonal function (even hormonised)

But a handful of almonds is my "cheat meal" lol. I carry them in my pocket wherever I go. I just eat when I am actually hungry as I said before and this can happen at any time. So even if I am driving, the hunger can be absolutely terrible and there is no way I can prep food lol so I'll have a fistful of almonds and I will be good for another 6 hours

oni you'd take b vitamin and not know wtf your talking about beyound that so get outta my way

what sort of athlete says they got nothing to eat...

don't think i've heard it yet personally, every athlete i know, doesn't have a clue its their physique that made them that, they got no idea its the food

drives me up the wall i tell you, the potential. its like first grade footballers

im down another 1kg as of this morning, So happy that ive found a calorie range that actually works.

so far its been a steady 1kg per week loss.

im down another 1kg as of this morning, So happy that ive found a calorie range that actually works.

so far its been a steady 1kg per week loss.

What's the mirror showing?
I find that my water was all over the place, some days I was shredded others I was holding water. Diet remained the same lol

What's the mirror showing?
I find that my water was all over the place, some days I was shredded others I was holding water. Diet remained the same lol

Looking quite a bit thinner and much more muscular. Ive stopped lifting for the last 2 weeks while adjusting to the new calories but back into it this week.

Nice
The pumps will be brutal BTW. I find the longer fasted the bigger the pump and more vascular I get

weighed in at 92.4 kg last night.

Muay Thai class last night, Backed up with a 6am class this morning and back at it this arvo.

Energy is fine.

Really need to get back onto the weights but, its been 3 weeks off now..... i think ill add 2-300 cals on lifting days

I think it kind of ran its course and people realised eating clean gives better results. It can work, but you're going to be hungry most of the time with such calorie dense foods like poptarts.