• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

I need your opinion

oh, different movie. Im talking about
the-fighter-trailer.jpg

mark-wahlberg-fighter.jpg

The-Fighter-Recap.jpg

hes only 80kg in the pictures!

I'm not sure about Wahlberg.

Outside of Stallion and Arnie (who are obvious) he would be the one I would pick as getting on the gear.
Especially given his somewhat shady past.

Other nominees are Ed Norton for American History X, Christian Bale for Batman.

Not sure on Hemsworth though, I've met him a couple of times and he looked pretty athletic then, just not big par se.

he is a tall guy aswell, (191cm) so he would carry mass well, and still look slight of build

But I recon apart from his chest you have him covered, just get ripped up..

he also has a flattened chest shape, and I am guessing you are more barrel shaped, so you might not get that wide flat chest look, but you will look much thicker from side on, esp given you probably have a bigger back ( ironingboard comments)

Hahahahahaa

I only nominated him because of what he looked like in the Machinist

Yeah. But I think there is some evidence supporting muscle memory isn't there? Which means he would have gained the muscle back much quicker than someone who was... always that skinny.

hes only 80kg in the pictures!

i'm pretty sure he was closer to 100kgs in thor, from what i've read anyway

By the looks of things, you've already got more muscle than him.

thanks mate, hopefully you are right. in any case he still looks better though :(

Christian Bale for Batman.

Not sure on Hemsworth though, I've met him a couple of times and he looked pretty athletic then, just not big par se.

Christian Bale's transformation was amazing, he came straight from the Machinist and gained something like 40kgs in 6 months. He does have good genetics for it (can see it in other movies like american psycho) and also had good muscle memory. Despite his incredible transformation, I still find it believable to have been done natural, for the reasons above.

That's the other thing, he might just look bigger on tv. In real life he might not look that big. Best example is footy players. They all look huge and muscular on tv, in real life, they aren't big at all.

he is a tall guy aswell, (191cm) so he would carry mass well, and still look slight of build

But I recon apart from his chest you have him covered, just get ripped up..

he also has a flattened chest shape, and I am guessing you are more barrel shaped, so you might not get that wide flat chest look, but you will look much thicker from side on, esp given you probably have a bigger back ( ironingboard comments)

Yeah he is a couple of inches taller than me. Thanks man, my chest is actually my strongest body part tho, so if he has me beat there, he has me beat everywhere lol.

He definitely has a good chest shape, i love that armour plate look, would be awesome to have that. I have to say though, as I've been leaning up, I have noticed my chest become less round and more square. Time will tell I guess.

My back isn't that great either, but as you lean up and get more lumpy it tends to look better. So again, time will tell..

wasn't his diet a smoke and an apple a day and that was it?

fooooooooooooock that shit.

ps Pistachio LMD was referring to marky mark being 80kg

wasn't his diet a smoke and an apple a day and that was it?

fooooooooooooock that shit.

ps Pistachio LMD was referring to marky mark being 80kg

Yeah his diet was ridiculous, fuck that.

Oh right, I couldn't see a pic (work firewall), so thought he was referring to Thor.

Yeah, 80kgs sounds about right for him. Very admirable physique also, but as mentioned earlier, he's always been in good shape. Good genetics too

Ill give the camera angles etc for size increase its the only doubt I have about Thors size and possible roid use.