• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

I have $110

T

The Big Dell

No more no less. I have zero income sources. Whats the best supp to buy, I guess one tub of whey bought for $110 is gonna last me maybe a month or so, so I'd rather get something like creatine or someshit.
Help peeps?

You have $110 and zero income sources and you are considering to spend it on supplements !!!

How about spending the money on basic food so you can survive until you can find an income source.

Yes, buy a shitload of tuna, oats, chicken, rice and other basic food if you are really struggling for $$$.

If you still want to then I would buy bulk WPC, youd probably get 4 or 5 kg with $110.

Lols Hulk I'm good with food, still living at home :) I gots this bday money, and do not know what to buy.

I'll look at WPC thnks Shrek.

I agree with snookmz, Good value, price and service. Thats where I shop. http://proteindirect.com.au/products.html

Weather you live at home or not you still need money for independence. If you are working full time you should be standing on your own two feet.

I had my first flat, a cheap 1 bedroom place at 18. Get out and live life, its amazing.....

Sorry, a bit off track, look online for a good deal.

Last edited:
I agree with snookmz, Good value, price and service. Thats where I shop. PROTEINDIRECT - Products

Weather you live at home or not you still need money for independence. If you are working full time you should be standing on your own two feet.

I had my first flat, a cheap 1 bedroom place at 18. Get out and live life, its amazing.....

Sorry, a bit off track, look online for a good deal.

Mate i'm still 17 & at school. :cool:
Yeah I'll look into online shopping, my parents are pretty cool with that.

Mate i'm still 17 & at school. :cool:
Yeah I'll look into online shopping, my parents are pretty cool with that.

I must say I agree with other posters here, you are probably getting all the protein you need from the food your parents give you. Protein supplements are useful as meal replacements, but nothing can substitute hard work in the gym. I wish there was a shortcut, I really hate leg days :-/

Spend your $110 on some alcohol or weed, like any self-respecting 17 year old should be doing.

I must say I agree with other posters here, you are probably getting all the protein you need from the food your parents give you. Protein supplements are useful as meal replacements, but nothing can substitute hard work in the gym. I wish there was a shortcut, I really hate leg days :-/

Spend your $110 on some alcohol or weed, like any self-respecting 17 year old should be doing.

Leg days are my fav. :eek:

Hahaha. Would do, but mid semesters are next week, and I dont want to be ridiculously stoned for them