• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

I Hate My Body Skinny Boys and Muscle Men [Complete Documentary]

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
In this innovative observational documentary, four young men who are all unhappy with their bodies and feel that their size and shape is negatively impacting their lives attempt to achieve their dream physiques. Two of them are skinny men who are going to be pumping up and two are bodybuilders desperate to come down in size.

Helping them achieve their transformation is celebrity trainer Mark Anthony and elite sports doctor Kay Brennan. At the end of three months, will these young men have achieved their dream bodies? And more importantly will a new physique make them happy? Or will they realise muscles don't necessarily make a man?

Fair bit of bullshit In there, the bodybuilder guy isn't THAT huge and claims he eats 15,000 calories a day and if he doesn't eat for 2-3 hours he has huge headaches, nausea and dizziness. Man, Rich Piana doesn't claim to eat near that and he is a mutant. The mother is looking at the photos of him competing saying its 'not her son' and he himself says he can't find love and everyone says a lot of nasty shit about him. Lot of exaggeration and bullshit just for tv drama.

one of the guys said he has been training for 10 years. Is that the expected progress? I thought after that amount of time a person could develop a more impressive physique.

also is it standard to eat so much fat for breakfast? guy had sometime like 10 pieces of bacon and 6 eggs.

Last edited:
Was an interesting documentary. I guess the moral of the story is commitment. Those who stuck with proper training and diets got the results.

Lol.... What crock of shit...

90% of there issue looks like diet...

The two weiners need to start lifting and eat more...

The huge guys (lol)...

One eats to much and is a fatty...

The other is a tosser if he thinks he is close to 15000 cals a day....

And the trainer.... Holy mother of Fuck!!! What was that shit on the excercise bike...

one of the guys said he has been training for 10 years. Is that the expected progress? .
Depends on the individual. Im naturally annorexic looking so Id be happy with that after 10 years. His arms are pretty big.

He also looks like he sustained a pec tear at some point.

Yeah the fat/powerlifter guy had ego problems. Only in the gym to show other guys how much he can huff, puff and lift.

Depends on the individual. Im naturally annorexic looking so Id be happy with that after 10 years. His arms are pretty big.

He also looks like he sustained a pec tear at some point.

oh not that guy he looked good. I meant that other guy who said he ate 15000 calories and wanted to show off all the time.

How would you even eat 15000 calories? I did 4000 at one stage and decided fuck that. I got bigger (102kg) and stronger but I couldn't be bothered with it. I was clearly not training hard enough despite the food intake because I'm at least as strong now at 89kg as I was then.

I didn't watch it.

When it comes to the internet I prefer to keep my uneducated comments as pure as they can be without tainting them with any sort of knowledge on the topic being discussed.

I didn't watch it.

When it comes to the internet I prefer to keep my uneducated comments as pure as they can be without tainting them with any sort of knowledge on the topic being discussed.

Word. Ill informed hate sniper is def the way to go :D