• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Hydrate to Dominate - The Importance of Water

Water would have to be one of the single most consitant satisfying things EVER.

Nothing other cuts it when it comes to thirst....

Squeeze of fresh lime or lemon and your set.

Gee, you can tell it takes alot to excite me huh ;)

Water would have to be one of the single most consitant satisfying things EVER.

Nothing other cuts it when it comes to thirst....

Squeeze of fresh lime or lemon and your set.

Gee, you can tell it takes alot to excite me huh ;)

Hands above the table!!

so am I right in guessing that we've moved on from 0ni for a little while? :)

For a while, 0nis still a spastic though. Just this guys a douche bag and riddled with insecurities so it makes him more fun to talk shit to.

maybe the OP is Oni?

:p

Negative, 0ni usually quotes some obscure theory demonstrated once on a bunch of aids patients back in the 1900's then applies it to power lifting some how...

For a while, 0nis still a spastic though. Just this guys a douche bag and riddled with insecurities so it makes him more fun to talk shit to.

Negative, 0ni usually quotes some obscure theory demonstrated once on a bunch of aids patients back in the 1900's then applies it to power lifting some how...

I understand completely.

Like 0ni, I reckon this guy is good value... Welcome to the forum Andrew

Apoligies Shrek, rino and myself are just mucking around. We will keep the banter to a minimum in Andrew Mcinroy threads.

This has been grinding my gears for a while, was it you that was 'Doc Corza' a while ago??

Nope I just started agreeing with him in a sarcastic manner and he thought it was real. I like trolling idiots. Including people who join a board act like they are top shit to get attention and do it all to lay on their own supplement companies sales pitch with links inside of their supposed "articles" and circumvent the paid sponsors of this board.

Andrew McInroy is my absolute idol. It's great to see someone so original and so funny allow us to look to him for motivation. What a true gift to the fitness industry. More videos please Andrew McInroy

Andrew McInroy is my absolute idol. It's great to see someone so original and so funny allow us to look to him for motivation. What a true gift to the fitness industry. More videos please Andrew McInroy

Lmao

Ahh Tuna you made Bella get little teeny tears of amusement in her eyes :D

The sincerity almost made me weep :eek: