• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Hydrate to Dominate - The Importance of Water

Yes, let's say your goal is to drink 4 L of water in a day. Here is an example of what I am talking about:

8 AM = Watermelon

10 AM = the whole enchilada

Between 8 and 10 am try to drink 1 L of water.

The pump is actually very important. The goal is to fill the muscles with as much volume as possible. This can help to enhance sarcoplasmic hypertrophy.

I see.

Please elucidate.

Calling you a douche bag would be insulting to the worlds douche bags.
Hope your shameless self promotion is paying off. It's not like you can spend integrity anyway right?

Last night I drank my first bottle of water, as of this morning I have packed on 5kg of lean/dense/tight/thick muscle, the OP is a genius.

Who cares 'brah' he's shredded, he's also now wearing his shorts just above the base of his dick to get an uncomfortable amount of pelvis in his facebook photos.

Calling you a douche bag would be insulting to the worlds douche bags.
Hope your shameless self promotion is paying off. It's not like you can spend integrity anyway right?

:cool:

Last night I drank my first bottle of water, as of this morning I have packed on 5kg of lean/dense/tight/thick muscle, the OP is a genius.

nice make sure to show other people my article so they can drink water too

Who cares 'brah' he's shredded, he's also now wearing his shorts just above the base of his dick to get an uncomfortable amount of pelvis in his facebook photos.

exactly!

maybe the OP is Oni?

:p

don't know who the guy is lol