• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

http://www.powerliftingaustralia.com/

macmad is correct, Shorty's hearing is on the June the 6th, lets see if macmad comes on then to defend PA, but at this moment, mac is correct.

Maybe mac can explain why there is a hearing date for Shorty? Maybe Shorty can come on and post the letter he got from PA. Its in Shorties interests to stay quiet, I hope all this hoopla tips the scales Shorties way and nothing more comes of it, that would be the best outcome for everyone, I would love to wrong on this one.

I spoke to Paul today Oli, I'll post more details about Sydney comps later, looks very good though.

macmad is correct, Shorty's hearing is on the June the 6th, lets see if macmad comes on then to defend PA, but at this moment, mac is correct.

Maybe mac can explain why there is a hearing date for Shorty? Maybe Shorty can come on and post the letter he got from PA. Its in Shorties interests to stay quiet, I hope all this hoopla tips the scales Shorties way and nothing more comes of it, that would be the best outcome for everyone, I would love to wrong on this one.

I spoke to Paul today Oli, I'll post more details about Sydney comps later, looks very good though.

I'm really keen for a sydney comp. Living in northern nsw it would be much easier for me.

Markos, if they start holding sydney comps as well will your crew make an appearance?

If the guy I want to hold them does it, I'll come up and support him for sure.

we've already travelled to Albury to lift, thats half way so its no big deal.

If the guy I want to hold them does it, I'll come up and support him for sure.

we've already travelled to Albury to lift, thats half way so its no big deal.

awesome.

Your crew seems really young - not a bunch of old farts with a collection of squat suits going back 10 years.

Would rather lift with you lot than IPF.

Raw lifting has introduced a lot of young lifters, I think its fantastic, Alvin just signed up for the WA open, how good is that.

When I spoke to Paul, I said the future wasnt in the older guys taking off their squat suits, it was getting the young guys involved.

The more of you that start lifting, the quicker the record boards will fill up with credible lifts.

From what Paul has seen, there are some VERY strong raw guys around.

Now we are getting them out of the gyms and into competition.

Anyone that loves the sport of powerlifting, or simply loves lifting with like minded individuals, should get behind the raw movement.

Its the future.

I've got my eyes set on next years QLD state titles. Hopefully my training buddies will join me. I'm excited to get back the feeling of competition.

No wonder your lifts are soaring! LOL

2hezdc4.jpg