• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How to squat like a girl

It looks like she did 10 good reps at 60kg. It looks like he did.....

I trained today with a girl with a similar build today, she's going in the national WL championships this coming Saturday in the 53kg class. When I saw her do 6 good cleans at 70kg....I felt embarrassed to be training lighter weights at a higher intensity!!

haha ive seen idiots squatting like that. That girl has a nice backside also, just sayin.

Nah the guy in the background must of just picked up the latest copy of Mens Fitness, I'm sure it has an article about how half squats increase your leg size 30 times more than full squats! :D

The girls squat.. is very distracting.. when she goes down.. it just talks to me ... :p

but seriously, see how she kind of hoops a little at the bottom, and leans down and swings her back up? I wouldn't call that awesome form hey?

Her form is deep and it doesn't look dangerous. At least she's making a good effort. That's all that can be asked. The dude? Dead to me.

Shes wearing a thong see how the sweat builds around the triangle V when she bottoms out??

My xray vision tells me it's pink and silky

Sorry mate. I can't help notice small stuff....the dude squatting with gloves. His mates behind him telling him how diesel he looks and lifting.....