• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
110 lean >10% and you ne a national level competitor

well when i say lean i mean visible abs but not shredded. ive been 105 and probably 15% before and certainly wasn't that big. guys who are my height and jacked are ussualy well into the 120kg range

Heh.

184cm (heavy lifting doesnt do shit to my height...)
101.5kg currently.
About 19% according to my calipers.
Id like to be this heavy at about 14%. Getting closer and closer.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

interesting, I am also eating 3000-3200 to put on weight. On days I do not train, 2500-2700. but I am a couch potatoe for much of day.

interesting, I am also eating 3000-3200 to put on weight. On days I do not train, 2500-2700. but I am a couch potatoe for much of day.

Yeah. Office job here. And an 80 minute drive each way........
Stand up and move as much as possible too aye. 3500-4000 will blow me up like a balloon! Even with my crazy volumes haha.

Heh.

184cm (heavy lifting doesnt do shit to my height...)
101.5kg currently.
About 19% according to my calipers.
Id like to be this heavy at about 14%. Getting closer and closer.

by calipers do you mean the bbq tongs? :D

yes, I went down to 87-88, but now going up slowly and getting my strength back. Hopefully I can get back to 125kg bench and 220kg deadlift at 90-92kg by early Sept.

anyone who thinks they can eat that much is kidding them selves, or doesnt know how to count cals. most kunce would struggle to crack 4-5k in a day without dying.

5 is quite doable, I've been on 5 for long periods, but I love to eat. To double that though is a big ask.

5000 calories would be easy if you're consuming low fibre carbs and high fat (junk food).

5000 calories would be easy if you're consuming low fibre carbs and high fat (junk food).

Unless you are eating just boiled chicken breast and broccoli it's easy with pretty much any food.

Nuts, dairy, meat, fruit, veggies. Easy

Really. I eat meat and nuts to fill me up. Get to 500 calories of each and it's like you've consumed a cement.