• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

how much direct biceps work do you do

Do you use Fat Gripz at all, if so how do you find them? I rate them pretty highly to be honest, i just use them for db curl and preacher curl.

Nah mate...never used them...guess it would give the old forearms a work over...

If you used the barbell curl using the same amount of blood and guts intensity as you would with say, squats, deadlifts and pressing you would find that, that exercise is in fact a whole body one.

I beleive the barbell curl is a very underrated exercise.

If you used the barbell curl using the same amount of blood and guts intensity as you would with say, squats, deadlifts and pressing you would find that, that exercise is in fact a whole body one.

Barbell curl is the king

Do we include chinups in direct bicep work?

If so, no specific number of times per week but I'd just say $hitloads :p

I've done some curls a few months ago when I was too injured to do anything else. I really suck at them actually.

4jkIY.jpg

ONI.

You are not a latent homo, but a latent idiot.

Stop posting those ridiculous pictures, TISB.

Seriously, what if your kids needed to curl?

Yeah I'm getting there slowly. Been gaining about 1lb a week for a while now and no noticeable fat gain which I'm happy with

smallfriesaresmall/10

still waiting on other pics joel, not just monster big side shots lol

I'm a whole 66kg now :D
My secret is finding a meal between breakfast and brunch

i dont get why people dont train their biceps.. they are a muscle..

just 6-7 sets on monday of barbell curls
I do weighted pull ups and cable rows, gives my biceps more than enough stimulation for growth. Besides, even if I wanted to do curls, after 2 hours of snatches and cleans, I'll do some pushing and pulling for the next 40-60min only if I have the time and energy. After that point, I've been training for 3 hours. It's a rare occurrance for me to bother with anything else at that time.