• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How much creatine monohydrate should i take??

S

sicr1000

Hey im 25 & 75Kg and weight train daily, how much creatine monohydrate should i take each day and should it be before or after my workout???

Any comments greatly appreciated, cheers

Take 5gms anytime of day.
You can load with 20gms for 5 days and then 5gms there after but loading is not essential.

ben,

creatine is a very tried and true supplement, its not a lot of hype like a lot of the other crap companies put out.

Who here has proven results with the stuff?

i'm suspicious of all supplements. to me, the fact that it's hard to pin point results as a result of using xyz is pretty hard due to a lot of other factors, diet, training, sleeping, family & work commtments et al

i'm suspicious of all supplements. to me, the fact that it's hard to pin point results as a result of using xyz is pretty hard due to a lot of other factors, diet, training, sleeping, family & work commtments et al
Creatine Mono has proven studies.
Do some research. Why do you think all these super duper supplements still have mono in them. It's because it works and the rest of the garbage they put in doesn't.

When loading on 20g per day is it best to take it over 3 or so doses throughout the day or can you just take 20g all at once?

Hi James,
it's a good idea to cycle the Mono. Say 6-8 weeks on 2-3 weeks off, is that about right Shrek?

Mike