• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

how many whole eggs do you eat a day?

2 whole eggs and 2 egg whites every morning on light rye toast, eggs are separated and usually put down the drain or give to the dog a couple of times a week, he loves em, can't think of anything I would make from them, but it does seem a waste sometimes....

you blokes who are eating egg white only.....

Are these from a carton, Or are you separating?

If your separating.. Do you save the yolks to make other things?

They probably wouldn't know. Their husbands do it for them.

For fuck sake. Eating egg whites.

Four in the morning on toast. Usually not very hungry when i wake up and four is about perfect for me.

I usually have 2 fresh large whole eggs with 8 egg whites (bag) for dinner, twice a week. That' s 3 eggs a day.

Man shit how do you guys cook your eggs? I'm trying to bulk/gain some lean mass and I were to eat more than 2 eggs in the morning ontop of having a mass gainer shake with oats or something I'd probably puke, the smell of eggs in some forms are unbearable. I don't mind fried eggs if theyre cooked well and boiled eggs are pretty nice aslong as the yolk is runny am I just a pussy or do you guys have a better way of cooking eggs

Man shit how do you guys cook your eggs? I'm trying to bulk/gain some lean mass and I were to eat more than 2 eggs in the morning ontop of having a mass gainer shake with oats or something I'd probably puke, the smell of eggs in some forms are unbearable. I don't mind fried eggs if theyre cooked well and boiled eggs are pretty nice aslong as the yolk is runny am I just a pussy or do you guys have a better way of cooking eggs

Eggs are awesome anyways, but I usually just fry them using a non stick fry pan with a little olive oil, else scrambled is good with some cheese, milk, worstershire sauce or some chilli flakes or an omelette with cheese, bacon, mushroom, tomato, capsicum, chilli and rd onion

Too easy mate, google frittata recipes and you can have your eggs in a thousand different ways.

Eggs don't increase cholesterol at all? I read they only do so in large doses... I would assume 6-12 a day would be considered large.