• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How many ppl cheat?

My ex wanted a threesome with another girl, but she told me I wasn't allowed to touch her. How is that fair? And what's the point for me? lol

LOL - how the hell would that work....should of just agreed and once everyone is getting busy everyone forgets about whats going on believe me lol

I wonder if i should ask my current g/f for a threesome youve got me thinking now.
I should probably ask every woman i date if it is ever going to be on the cards. Better safe than sorry.

I wonder if i should ask my current g/f for a threesome youve got me thinking now.
I should probably ask every woman i date if it is ever going to be on the cards. Better safe than sorry.

Oh boy, you are about to open yourself up for a whole world of hurt.. Good luck! You're going to need it! :D

Your only as loyal as your options.

If your girlfriend is the best you're ever going to get, then you won't cheat. So go get her!

Oh boy, you are about to open yourself up for a whole world of hurt.. Good luck! You're going to need it! :D

Its just a question she can always say no.

Women make no sense i swear.

Maybe ill just mention threesomes and see what her reactions are.

Kindred: "So Bob was having a threesome and he forget he left his car lights on. His car battery was flat as."

G/F: "threesomes are awsome we should have one. Hey did you turn the lights off in your car?"

Kindred: I dunno you call around and ill check my car.

Its just a question she can always say no.

Women make no sense i swear.

Maybe ill just mention threesomes and see what her reactions are.

Kindred: "So Bob was having a threesome and he forget he left his car lights on. His car battery was flat as."

G/F: "threesomes are awsome we should have one. Hey did you turn the lights off in your car?"

Kindred: I dunno you call around and ill check my car.

A simple question that will result in a not so simple outcome.. Think immediate questions like "why, am I not good enough?".. "are you not attracted to me anymore?".. "do you think our sex life is boring?".. "you've already got someone in mind don't you, who is it?".. Etc etc etc

Have fuuuunnnn :D

A simple question that will result in a not so simple outcome.. Think immediate questions like "why, am I not good enough?".. "are you not attracted to me anymore?".. "do you think our sex life is boring?".. "you've already got someone in mind don't you, who is it?".. Etc etc etc

Have fuuuunnnn :D

why, am I not good enough? Your great. So great infact I feel the need to share you with the world.

are you not attracted to me anymore? Yes if i wasnt you wouldnt be invited to the threesome.

do you think our sex life is boring? Im not sure thats why i need to bring in someone to give me some feedback.

you've already got someone in mind don't you, who is it? Nope can you recommend anyone?

You're a cracker, Kindred.

I haven't cheated, but I do miss being Conan the vag slayer. Ain't nothing like dining at the Y when it's fresh uncharted territory. Always the risk of hepatitis alphabet, just gotta be careful where you eat.

I think cheating is pathetic and weak, also a reflection of the relationship youre in like everyone else said dont cheat or man up and break it off. So many people with no self control no wonder there is such a prevalence of STD's.

I think cheating is pathetic and weak, also a reflection of the relationship youre in like everyone else said dont cheat or man up and break it off. So many people with no self control no wonder there is such a prevalence of STD's.

Don't for get the kids that are raised in
such circumstances who have HUGE self-esteem
issue when they become adults!

Anyway, do the right thing.

Anyway, do the right thing.
What is the right thing?

Staying loyal but un-satisfied with your sex life if it is lacking or take action and "get some" while still maintaining a relationship, esp if kids are involved.

Or is it a case that there is no wrong or right, it's just a question of morals.
shrug.gif

What about those people that are stuck in relation ships where the partner has not 'put out' for weeks, months or even years????

It is not easy to answer, I have a mate who is in a relationship with two kids, and his wife has not allowed herself to be touched for over 12 months:eek:

What is he supposed to do??? He is a nice guy and loving father, who would not want to break up the family for the sake of his kids, is he supposed to leave his family and kids to start having sex again??? or is he supposed to find himself a friend with benefits and lead a somewhat happy sex life?? Or doesn't he deserve to have a sex life just because his wife shut up shop???

I do not know what the answer is but, but I am sure it is not black and white.

But I am pretty sure if I was not getting fed at home I would be dining out....

That happened to a guy at my work, his wife hadn't put out for over 12 months, only to find she had been seeing another guy for the last 6 months. They had kids as well.

What about those people that are stuck in relation ships where the partner has not 'put out' for weeks, months or even years????

It is not easy to answer, I have a mate who is in a relationship with two kids, and his wife has not allowed herself to be touched for over 12 months:eek:

What is he supposed to do??? He is a nice guy and loving father, who would not want to break up the family for the sake of his kids, is he supposed to leave his family and kids to start having sex again??? or is he supposed to find himself a friend with benefits and lead a somewhat happy sex life?? Or doesn't he deserve to have a sex life just because his wife shut up shop???

I do not know what the answer is but, but I am sure it is not black and white.

But I am pretty sure if I was not getting fed at home I would be dining out....

This is a 'special circumstance' I think?? If either party
is not getting their needs met there is a bigger issue.

Man the F**K up and talk about it!!! Don't be a 'girly
man about it' - Kids or no kids.

The thread was about cheating.

Cheating = you have come to an understanding that both
ppl in the relationship will be 'monogamous' to each other.
However, one party doesn't adhere to this but keeps on
having 'sexual contact with other ppl'.

I believe that most ppl have a 'moral compass' that they
know inherently what is moral or not (if you don't know
this is a major issue)

As far as I can see most things are 'simple' in life. We humans
have a tendency to 'complicate' it by not being direct.

Just my opinion from where I sit.

Devante.

He has spoken to her and she does not want to talk about it, she is not having an affair (as far as we know)

So what is he supposed to do if it is simple???

He has approached me for advise in the past as we have known each other for over 20 years and talk about everything.

Why does he not deseve to be happy??

I mean it takes two people to fuck, if she wants no part of it than he is on his own:cool: He is stuck in a relationship, he doe have two children, he does love his family, he does have a mortgage, etc etc, so it's not just a matter of leaving.

And yes they had made a decision to be in monagamous some 12 years ago, when they were having sex with each other.

I think some people saying it's simple are probably living at home with mum and dad, or are living on their own having a girl friend that they been seening for a few months, and they have not been married for 10 of 15 years, and have not been in a situation where they have been trapped without getting any for years at a time, there are many guys out ther living this every day.

I have been with my wife for close to 20 years now, and things are still good, but others are not so lucky, and I see it around me all the time.

He has spoken to her and she does not want to talk about it, she is not having an affair (as far as we know)

So what is he supposed to do if it is simple???

He has approached me for advise in the past as we have known each other for over 20 years and talk about everything.

Why does he not deseve to be happy??

I mean it takes two people to fuck, if she wants no part of it than he is on his own:cool: He is stuck in a relationship, he doe have two children, he does love his family, he does have a mortgage, etc etc, so it's not just a matter of leaving.

And yes they had made a decision to be in monagamous some 12 years ago, when they were having sex with each other.

I think some people saying it's simple are probably living at home with mum and dad, or are living on their own having a girl friend that they been seening for a few months, and they have not been married for 10 of 15 years, and have not been in a situation where they have been trapped without getting any for years at a time, there are many guys out ther living this every day.

I have been with my wife for close to 20 years now, and things are still good, but others are not so lucky, and I see it around me all the time.

Big Mick,

I feel for your friend. Truly a challenge.

I still say it's still up to him as the choice is
always his.

He may need to go see a psychologist to get
some perspective perhaps.

I hope he works it out.

Devante.