• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How many days a week do you workout?

How many days per week do you train?

• Less than once a week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Once a week

• Twice a week

• Six times a week

• I'm hardcore !!! 7 times a week baby !!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Hulk

Active Member, Site Advertiser
Assuming workout days are weight training days.

I do 3 days, Mon/Wed/Fri.
Have tried other frequencies, but find 1 hour 3 times a weeks is the most suitable for me.

I did nothing prior to October 2008. I have been okish with my training diary so you can get a good idea from that i guess.

~75 minute sessions (inc warm up and down + some HIIT on 3 of 5 days) 5 days a week

I don't exactly have the best genetics for hypertrophy

2 hour sessions 4 days a week. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday.

45 to 60 min 3 time a week mon, wed and fri, with light (30 min) cardio 2 per week, tues and thur

4x one hour/week weights, 3x 45min cardio unless cutting then I step it up adding a seession of cardio a week until doing 12x 40min sessions.

Lifting Monday Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday,

Cardio Wednesday and Friday,

Sunday Off

But how much is right for growth

I have recently started training 3-4 times per week on a 3 day split.

It seems to be going good. I was previously doing 3 separate M&F 4 day split routines for over 3 months and the results were crap. I hope I never get suckered into buying that magazine again. They just got me feeling inferior and buying useless supps.

I did at one stage workout 4 days a week on a 2 day split twice a day. i.e. 4 separate workouts over 2 days. I was awesome for results but is hard to keep up because of other commitments.

But so many people told me that I was over training, even though I was getting results.

Anyway that's why I am doing the 3 day routine, + my wife is pregnant and I have a lot of extra chores

Normally 6 days a week, 30 min interval training in morning 5 days, weights 3-4 evenings, cardio 6 evenings.

At the moment- VERY little. At work by 7:30am (takes 45mins to get there), home between 7:30pm and 8pm. But back to normal as of March 4th.