• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How many Calories should i eat?

You said you've been doing the strength training bit for 2 months now, is that you just first starting weight training? If so, I think you could gain more quickly than you are especially being as young as you are. Start shoveling that food in and reap the benefits of your growth spurts. It's much much harder to build muscle than it is to lose fat, so start gaining now when all your hormones are working in your favour.

Good on ya for starting early.
What do you think is a good ratio for Protein/Fat/carbs??

It's entirely upto you. I prefer higher fat than carbs. I tend to keep all carbs for around training, but eat protein/fat/veg the rest of the day. I can afford to do this and keep it up though.

For you, I'd just eat as you can, but try and keep a focus on more protein as I don't know whats available to you. Don't go for any isolate macro split or anything, keep things balanced as it's not all that important at this stage for you, just get a lot of good whole food into ya.