• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How long are your workouts?

How long are your workouts?

• Total voters
yeah lol
today got to MTS at around 11:20, left at 3 lol and that was quick coz we were late and didnt actually start lifting for like an hour coz we wanted to use the eleiko bar lol normally 11-4... well for our 5rms they take ages

the main lift might take 1 hour 30 to complete including warmups, the assistance on top + a lot of general chatting and discussing training, lifts n shit

yeah lol
today got to MTS at around 11:20, left at 3 lol and that was quick coz we were late and didnt actually start lifting for like an hour coz we wanted to use the eleiko bar lol normally 11-4... well for our 5rms they take ages

the main lift might take 1 hour 30 to complete including warmups, the assistance on top + a lot of general chatting and discussing training, lifts n shit

have you ever thought of taking a lot less time? I would get sick of being in the gym for 4 hours..

have you ever thought of taking a lot less time? I would get sick of being in the gym for 4 hours..
you dont lift in a hardcore gym do you??
yesterday the owner of the gym, Daniel Portelli, did heavy walkouts... 420kg...

you dont lift in a hardcore gym do you??
yesterday the owner of the gym, Daniel Portelli, did heavy walkouts... 420kg...

yes i do.. its a 24 hour gym lol (not srs)

so are you lifting throughout the 4 hours or do you normally take 1-2 hour and then just hang around?

I'm surprised nobody has chosen the shorter workout options. I thought I've read of people here who do quicker workouts.

I train around 2hrs three times a week.But i trained hard and i train my whole boy not just one area.On the other days i do alittle walking and just do either arms and pushups etc.

^ long rest periods, lots of fucking around, working in :)

and it would depend on the program as well as to how long b4 your buggered

I'd say on average 60-90 minutes in the gym/garage including mobility work etc

I think Pistachio got me to time it once and it ended up being 130mins but that was rushing it cos I saw it was taking so long lol. That was in my lazy period, I'm a bit better now and try to hustle through any assistance work. 3-5 minutes rest for working sets main lift/s then 30-60 seconds for assistance work

46 minutes. Why would anyone want to spend
any more than that's absolutely necessary??!

The shorter the better.

Devnate.
P.S. Does anyone know how to cut the fat and put on
lean muscle while sitting and watching TV???