• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How does this diet sound?

I don't know anything about you Kyle, so why not tell me a bit about your experience with diet and training.

Fadi.

Glad you guys sorted it out :) and welcome to the forum, Fadi. Once you hang around here a bit you'll see where people are coming from.

BTW you should introduce yourself, because we don't know anything about your experience with diet and training! Maybe start a training diary or post in the "introduction" thread??

Chris - have you made any tweaks to your diet yet? how's it working out for you?

Today is my first day of the diet. Its going well so far. I am going to add dextrose into my pre and post workout shake. I also am swapping the creamed rice at night to cottage cheese and have added some tuna to the 10am meal and 1pm meal.

You arnt really eating much proper food what are your goals??

Cardio on empty stomach nice way to burn off all your muscle and deacrease your basic metabolic rate.

Atm i weigh between 75 - 80kgs. And yes i think 172cm is short. My main goal is to just put on some muscle mass but keep the fat off at the same time. I do have a bit of fat on my tummy but mainly just round the love handle area lol.