• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How do you define 'natural'?

I've already pointed out that there is no such thing as natural and that if you take creatine you're no more natural than if you took anavar.

If you're going to troll at least come up with your own material, although I guess imitation is a form of flattery

I've already pointed out that there is no such thing as natural and that if you take creatine you're no more natural than if you took anavar.

If you're going to troll at least come up with your own material, although I guess imitation is a form of flattery

And I've already pointed out the definition of trolling. I'm not. But your point is probably a good one, Oni, there is no such thing as natural. Yet we all get hung up over who allegedly is and isnt.

Lol.
Apparently Luke wrote about his bad experience with T3 old man.

If that's true, it kind of makes you look like an ass face now doesn't it.

The guy made it to the Arnold. He was not natural.

I can't believe this is even up for discussion.

Does it discredit his work and dedication? No way. The dude was a monster and put more work in than a 75yo Vietnamese scaffolder.

Wow ok which assholes are accusing this guy of having used steroids?

Luke%2BWood%2B16.jpg

Have some respect!

Not a fucking troll! I'm just asking some hard to answer questions ... and getting back some really useful info like this about thyroid.

Back to the thread's original Q: how do you define 'natural'? I'm sure we would all agree that implants are not natural, but about women who win a natural title yet have silicon boobs? Do they deserve to call themselves 'natural'?

Yeah he was pretty cool although a bit daunting cause he was a giant... He was training quite a few guys from what I could see...

A couple of em got swole pretty quick too...