• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How do you cope with living in a sexist society?

I'm sorry to say but she what she is saying is just plain wrong.

Women are the second sex in our society. Women are oppressed. Women are systemically discriminated against. This really isn't up for disput I think.

Nic.
This was worth posting again.

YouTube - The Case Against Feminism

She's right. How do you cope? I drink alot.

Today is the 15th of November, a month has gone by since you've put up this thread kindred. Are you not interested in commenting on a topic you've introduced to the forum or giving your opinion on the responses that have been shared?

Drinking a lot is one form of escapism from reality. When was the last time you gave thought to your spiritual side Kindred, or is that a side you don't believe in or wish not to discuss on an open forum?

Fadi.