• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

how did you find Ausbb - Australian Bodybuilding

how did you find Ausbb - Australian Bodybuilding

• Google

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Stickers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tshirts

• Word of mouth

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • banner on a street pole

• link from another site ? which site

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Links on NS.com.

At first I didn't bother coming on here as I thought it would just be muscle men in underwear. Now I realise it's just underweight men using steroids with self esteem issues and dairy farmers.

Now you're being Ćunty :rolleyes:

Haha I came here to look for some advice...think I was searching for beginners workout program or something...

I was looking around the internets and found a thread started by a certain someone that is summed up here:

Was-about-to.jpg

Last edited:
Links on NS.com.

At first I didn't bother coming on here as I thought it would just be muscle men in underwear. Now I realise it's just underweight men using steroids with self esteem issues and dairy farmers.
and goat herders

Links on NS.com.

Quoted for truth. You have summed it up perfectly and in so few words. You are a genius.

Quoted for truth. You have summed it up perfectly and in so few words. You are a genius.

Quoted for truth???

(1) There is only one dairy farmer here.
(2) 0ni competes in a lower weight division so keeping his weight down is advantageous. The only other juicer is a Bouncer, whose job requires it to some degree.

Hardly the truth.

Quoted for truth???

(1) There is only one dairy farmer here.
(2) 0ni competes in a lower weight division so keeping his weight down is advantageous. The only other juicer is a Bouncer, whose job requires it to some degree.

Hardly the truth.

You haven't got a clue who's on gear and who isn't. It was the underweight wannabes with self esteem issues that jumped out at me. Don't sweat it. I thought it was funny and appropriate. I hardly expected to be taken literally.

You haven't got a clue who's on gear and who isn't. It was the underweight wannabes with self esteem issues that jumped out at me. Don't sweat it. I thought it was funny and appropriate. I hardly expected to be taken literally.

trying to think who the underweight wannabes are. More fat fuckers here than underweight wannabes I think :D

Plus, its a natty forum.

Graeme it was you, you told me. Then you gave me a sticker with your logo on it. That was the same day you were going around the neighbourhood slapping your site stickers on street poles. Remember telling me that. That was funny.

I joined BB.com , interestingly never posted a single thing there from memory... Saw a link / mention of AusBB, came here checked it out and been here ever since.

Fuck I use to spam BB.com with ausbb links. Wonder why I never got banned. ehehehe