• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Honour thy potato!!

McFLy

super m0derator
What's your preferd carb choice when cutting or bulking? I used to love brown rice however it doesn't feel me up any more I recently switched to potatos for a cut and found they fill me up and all day when I have them with breakfast whilst cuting..I researched them and found out they actually suppress appetite which is great..pro keto/Atkins advocates dissed the good ol potato given them a bad reputation!!! I say bring back the potato!!!

I wouldn't eat brown rice if it stopped feeling me up either.

My preferred carb for cut or bulk is chips and lots of em.

Oats (biggest source) followed by (brown) rice milk (I only eat brown rice if the missus cooks it), honey and plenty of potatoes/sweet potatoes from the oven.

Oats (biggest source) followed by (brown) rice milk (I only eat brown rice if the missus cooks it), honey and plenty of potatoes/sweet potatoes from the oven.

I have 4 average size potatoes with my eggs for breaky and I am forcing myself to eat all day the way they suppress appetite when u have them in the morning is incredible! I have no urge or need for carbs after that..

oats (yes it has some fat too) and cereals for me.

4 whole eggs 4 potatoes you get a nice serve of protein carbs n fat :) it's always my first meal post work out at 7 after a 5.30 am work out :) u start the day off charged up !!!!

I have 4 average size potatoes with my eggs for breaky and I am forcing myself to eat all day the way they suppress appetite when u have them in the morning is incredible! I have no urge or need for carbs after that..

I don't think I could handle potatoes for breakfast :p I can understand why they suppress appetite.. the only thing that would put me off eating more is trying to eat sweet potatoes in the morning.

I don't think I could handle potatoes for breakfast :p I can understand why they suppress appetite.. the only thing that would put me off eating more is trying to eat sweet potatoes in the morning.

I'm down to a can of tuna for lunch and force feeding myself lol if u bake them in Olive oil some chillinpowder and a pinch of salt bake en till they nice n crispy

For Mcfly.

Part of my lunch
1kg potato.
3a4aqaqy.jpg