• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

home gym users - how often do you do it?

Home gym is where it's at! All of the above, training in jocks, extremely loud music (to try overcome the neighbours dog barking) [MENTION=11621]taurus[/MENTION]; have you done the deed on the bench yet?

I love the ol rape dungeon.. mine is in the garage under the apartment block, has squat rack and dip/pullups station
Only use it once or twice a week as it's cold though and I like watching people do silly stuff at anytime

Home gym is where it's at! All of the above, training in jocks, extremely loud music (to try overcome the neighbours dog barking) [MENTION=11621]taurus[/MENTION]; have you done the deed on the bench yet?

Not yet. My bench is out in the open and she's still recovering from the birth of baby #2.
Don't worry, it's high on my bucket list lol

I am so envious of those who have a home gym setup. I dream about having my own, every night. Although it won't be in the garage or shed or anything like that. I'm going to dedicate a whole room to it (the entertainment room?), setup my power cage and bench in there, a couple of mats for the dead lift, pair of decks and a projector screen. Fuck that will be heaven, doing my workout in peace where I don't have to interact with anybody and mixing up some serious choons in between sets.

i have all the weights i can use with a couple of bars and a full cage with spotters bars (and lat pulldown/tri-rope pulldown/seated row attachment). also have kettlebells, footy bar, adjustable DBs (40kg each), stretch bands and a fully adjustable bench with a preacher pad.

So i can work out to my hearts content and im safe. I know my equipment, i press play on my ipod dock and im 20 meters from the fridge.

The only downside is theres no one to perve on between sets.

maybe ill hook up a DVD and TV on the wall and just put "gym honeys vol2" on replay....

or maybe that'd be a bad idea.

why the fuck did i just google that.... Be warned do not click on [h=2]"Spectacular muscle gym honeys"[/h]

I train 4x a week. 1-2 sessions in my garage. 2-3 sessions at a local strength gym.
But ill be making the switch to full time home based training in the new year. And probably daily training to be honest, but weekly volume will remain the same (whatever that is at the time).