• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

High Rep = More Efficient blood Circulation?

staunch308

legit question don't tear into me

I remember reading and article about how occasionally throwing in superhigh rep/light weight can make the blood capiliares in muscles work more efficiently? With the PTC program my strength is going up real well and I am seriously noticing results especially in the shoulders and lats. My chest is making the best gains out of everything, without fail I can add reps to each new session but I have always found it hard to make my chest actually grow.

The article was written by some bodybuilder his name slips my mind, but he was explaining how his chest was out of everythign the most underdeveloped and said that after throwing in high reps with low weight in chest exercises occasionalyl it allwoed the blood to flow much better and he started gainign mass in the chest area.

So whats the go, just another BS myth or?

Yes Fadi's article will be of great service to you, maybe search for active recovery as I remember he was doing some lighter reps on his rest days to help get the blood going in his chest so more nutrients could get to the muscles...

You know what, I reckon that article has ended up somewhere else on the net because I remembered seeing it somewhere as soon as it says I personalyl see an udner developed chest area.

Cheers for finding it for me Hirdy, just got on the comp!