• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

high doses of vitamin C and Zinc

BoyFromAus

So after reading a few articles which noobs put up, I've recently upped my doses of Vitamin C and Zinc. I'm taking 4000mg of Vit C a day and 75mg of Zinc.

While I haven't seen anything in terms of faster recovery just yet, I must say when I sleep,it feels like i'm living a double life.

The sleep is extremely deep (I sleep for 6 hours straight.. get up for toilet break and then sleep for another 2.5 hours ). The dreams are very vivid that it feels like i'm living another life.

I don't understand zinc and weird / vivid dreams.
Does not happen to me, I have dreams regardless of supplemental zinc or not.

I reckon it;s just figments of peoples imagination. If Zinc was mind altering it would be prohibited.

Well they are dreams Shrek so i would have to agree figments of imagination :p
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
Yes, but what I meant was these so-called vivid dreams as oppose to 'normal" dreams.
How come peopel have vivid dreams on zinc and not vivid dreams when not on zinc.

All bullsh1t if you ask me, a dream is a dream.

^ You guys obviously have no idea what Prohibition has done to modern day society and prohibition simply does not work and creates all sorts of crime not to mention war zones out of entire country's.

Education is the key after that it's free choice how one lives there life and what they put into there body.

Nor do I....

Noobs, in one sentence, what does caffeine do to the body?

Its getting a loan with 80% interest rate due next week. 200% increase in cortisol when cortisol is produced in large amounts the adrenals cant produce DHEA our vitality hormone and a precursor to testosterone!Decrease melatonin (potent antioxidant and sleep regulator), inhibits s4 stage sleep (where our body repairs itself with growthhormone)
Restrics blood flow to brain, blocks gaba ,adesone receptors (gaba is our bodys natural valium) restrics blood vessells all over the body but increases blood pressure...

There is enough scientific backed research in this book im reading to make me never want to touch the stuff again.. Once you realise the truth behind the matter and how it is simply the same as the nicotine industry. Remember how nicotine wasnt addictive and safe and healthy to smoke? Alll these 500ml v drinks are going to wreak haovic in society in future generations.

And if nobody believes me do the reserach for yourself i dont make this shit up...

^ You guys obviously have no idea what Prohibition has done to modern day society and prohibition simply does not work and creates all sorts of crime not to mention war zones out of entire country's.

Education is the key after that it's free choice how one lives there life and what they put into there body.
There's too many dumb people to educate them. they simple won't listen. We must rule with an iron fist. :mad:

There's too many dumb people to educate them. they simple won't listen. We must rule with an iron fist. :mad:

Agreed...........

communism.jpg

If you don't like living in our mostly but not entirely free country you can always move to one of them iron fist middle eastern country's and get your freedom rapped.

Freedom is a fine line...

Why are steroids illegal and alcohol not? Answer that and you will see freedom is a myth it is only a perception of what is

I knew you were a not so closeted commie
noobs.

I am going to get some zinc on my next order and I'll report back any crazy dreams. At the moment I would say I dream
normally (if there is such a thing). Shrek can then make fun of me if i notice a difference.

Also most people are reporting zinc to
affect their dreams only so psychedelic state while awake would be the only reason for it being prohibited.
Posted via Mobile Device

I knew you were a not so closeted commie
noobs.

I am going to get some zinc on my next order and I'll report back any crazy dreams. At the moment I would say I dream
normally (if there is such a thing). Shrek can then make fun of me if i notice a difference.

Also most people are reporting zinc to
affect their dreams only so psychedelic state while awake would be the only reason for it being prohibited.
Posted via Mobile Device

Lol **** communism it was a joke, i was going to put a swastika but people might not of found that as funny as i do.

LoL. No swastika please.

I too was joking. Freedom rocks it's just that some people take freedom for granted.

Ok back to zinc.

Last edited: