• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
new here

hey been here before, but felt like it was time to join an Australian online community, looking forward to seeing what I can learn

- Name - Jono
- Age - 23
- Gender - M
- Location - Adelaide
- Training experience - 5 years in the army
- Any Interests - Guitar, lifting, drifting, car modifications/restorations

Hello..

I'm newbie here...I just joined this forum to gain and share knowledge about how we can be fit and healthy. I hope you will take interest to participate my future threads.

- Name: Patrick
- Training experience: Used to weight train, on and off. Injured shoulder, and had trouble with knees. Want to get back into it.
- Any Interests: Interested in fitness in general, martial arts of all kinds, science, self improvement, etc.

Hi All

I live in Melbourne and have been training a while now. As I get older I am keen to maintain my fitness levels and strength. My other interests are food and gold detecting.

Cheers and lift heavy
Mick

Hi Guys,

Newto ausbb thought I'd say Hello.

Name: Jet
Training Experience: a year or 2 of lifting ending about 2 years ago. Fresh start again.
Interests: Fishing, Gym, Home Reno's, boring crap really!

Keen to get back into working out, I was in pretty good shape a couple of years ago, but its amazing what 2 years off will do to your physique!

Hey guys, I'm 17 years old, been bodybuilding for about 3 years now. Still keeping it consistent while studying for that ATAR score. Find it pathetic how alot of my peers have "quitted" because they don't know how to prioritise.

Have a great day.