• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Welcome Nick.

Good luck with your own supplement store/site. Be sure to offer a 10% off AusBB code once it starts up, haha.

- Name: Graeme
- Training experience (if you have any that is): A little here and there. Made some rep levels for a couple of sports in my teens (judo, rugby league, rugby union) and have followed this forum along with 70s Big for a little while now. But following forums and websites doesn't exactly get your training to where you need it. I have small lifts and have been too inconsistent with my training previously.
- Any Interests: Ice Hockey (San Jose Sharks), Basketball (Philly 6s), Gridiron (Chargers), NRL (Tigers), Soccer (Sydney FC, but will convert to west sydney next season), Football (Queens Park Rangers). Apart from sport I'm also into music (punk, ska, hardcore mostly), TV (HBO series, cartoons, some others, special note to East Bound and Down) and movies (50s-80s sci-fi are possibly my favourites, but I'm down with most. Big Will Ferrel fan too).

Was training at a local gym until they put up too many signs including:
-No dropping weights
-No loud grunting
-No free weights on this section
-No chalk

I just went to PTC sydney tonight after work with a mate and checked it out. Had a long chat with Trent and liked what I saw, going back for my assessment tomorrow. I've lurked on here for a long time so figured now is a good time to sign up.

Looking to develop in all areas but mainly strength/speed with a goal of playing Gridiron this year.

Welcome Mickey

>Waits for DKD's - Oh Mickey you're so fine , you're so fine you break my heart, hey Mickey, hey Mickey<

LMAO

- Name: Graeme

I just went to PTC sydney tonight after work with a mate and checked it out. Had a long chat with Trent and liked what I saw, going back for my assessment tomorrow. I've lurked on here for a long time so figured now is a good time to sign up.

Looking to develop in all areas but mainly strength/speed with a goal of playing Gridiron this year.
Hi Graeme, welcome to the forums:)
Will probably see you around PTC Sydney.
I think the only rules Trent has there is "No kebab no entry" and "No kipping pull ups":cool:
Cheers
Karen

Name: Jared

Training exp: I played basketball for a good 15 years kept me in good shape low body fat % but still fairly skinny, joined a gym in year 11 no idea what I was doing just did whatever after a year I kinda looked a bit diff ( this is after quitting basketball ) then I quit the gym went to basketball again for a year then back to the gym up until about 8 months ago just before i got married. Finally decided to starting lifting again due to wanting to compete in an event at the end of the year.

So for the past 2 months I've been doing squats, deads, bench and OH press. Seeing decent strength gains looking at trying to gain 15kg or so which I'm having trouble with, but slow and steady.

Interests: weights, powerlifting, family, snowboarding, gaming, camping, fishing, mates really anything I can get a buzz out of lol.

Welcome Jaz! We've met already ;)

Congrats on your marriage and good luck with your goals Mr! I look forward to seeing your progress ;)

Hi Guy's,

Name: C-BuZz
Training exp: MT KB: 2yrs, BB'ing: 4yrs (also lifted early 20's)
Interests: Muay Thai kickboxing, BB'ing, Computers
Goals: To get my 6pack back :D

Cheers!

Hey welcome to the forum Buzz! Good luck with that 6 pack :)

Don't forget to start a members training diary to track your progress AND...so we can all encourage and support you along the way ;)

Welcome to the forum

Admin here but please call me Graeme

I would like to welcome you to the Ausbb- Australian BodyBuilding Forums, Good to have you all on board. Don't forget to start your own Training Diary. Your Training Diary will help you stay motivated and keep track of your progress. When you train alone sometimes it is hard to get help, guidance, inspirtation and motivation which is where the Ausbb forums and the Ausbb Training Diaries will help you with finding others with similar stats and allow you to interact with each other.

* Click here to start your own training log (don't forget to put a link in your signature to your training diary).
* Once you have started your Training diary click here to add it to the lists (order by weight and order by age) this helps other guys find your log.

Howdy all,

Spent a little bit of time 'lurking around the shadows' - I thought I might introduce myself.

- Name: Rian
- Training experience: almost 2 years BB-ing.
- Any Interests: I'm interested in Powerlifting, but only as a second to BBing. Also a BIG fan of my motorcycle.

I've been working out at one of the best equipped gyms in QLD for the last year or so, but am hoping to trade that for a home gym over the next few years. So if you know of any quality OLY equipment going in the area, let me know. :)

Howdy all,

Spent a little bit of time 'lurking around the shadows' - I thought I might introduce myself.

- Name: Rian
- Training experience: almost 2 years BB-ing.
- Any Interests: I'm interested in Powerlifting, but only as a second to BBing. Also a BIG fan of my motorcycle.

Welcome Rian!
Good luck with your goals :)

Thank deep. I'd like to hit a 500kg lift total - Obviously a longer term goal. I'd also like to compete, but won't be able to do that until at least two years from now - I'm in the midst of finishing final year BEng (E&E), and next year I've got a lot of 'on course' training (which means poor quality food and less working out) for the first six months, so the only possibility is the following year, if I'm where I want to be. What are your plans for the next few years?

Thank deep. I'd like to hit a 500kg lift total - Obviously a longer term goal. I'd also like to compete, but won't be able to do that until at least two years from now - I'm in the midst of finishing final year BEng (E&E), and next year I've got a lot of 'on course' training (which means poor quality food and less working out) for the first six months, so the only possibility is the following year, if I'm where I want to be. What are your plans for the next few years?

Build strength and be ripped in summer.:cool: x