• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
- Name: Jesse
- Training experience (if you have any that is): 2 years training 5x5 and other different strength programs.
- Any Interests: fishing, swimming, running, mountain biking

Welcome Jesse:)

G'day all
Name: Biz
Training experience: Last exercise I did, I was doing a LOT of cardio, training for a triathlon about 3 years ago. Events led to a sudden stop of all exercise and I've done nothing since. Before that I've done quite a bit of jogging and some weights.
Interests: I've just finished building my own house! I'm a mechanical engineer, so love doing and fixing things.
Why I joined ausbb: Now I've finished the house I've noticed my body is pretty gross! Building outside work hours (sedentary office job) was exhausting, but doing reasonably well at keeping me in shape. But my diet was apalling - cake, sugar, more sugar, chocolate... I was kinda in survival mode! So now I *want* to lose the "jacket". Ausbb is exactly the sort of resource I need - real people! Real experiences. Accountability.
Goal: Some family is coming to visit me for 3 weeks in May, and then I'm going to Cairns for some sailing and snorkelling. My goal is to get a really good base before they arrive, then hopefully keep knocking off the jacket until the sailing trip. Some stats are: Height 165 cm, Weight 69.5 kg, BF 31.5% - using one of those BF scale things. Would be awesome to get to 60kg and 25% BF by end of May.

So thanks for the welcome! I did just put two very long posts in the member training diary bit. Covers everything about the program I've adopted and diet... if you can be bothered reading any of it I'll be impressed!

cheers
Biz

Welcome Biz!

I went snorkeling in Cairns last December. Fun times ahead for you there!

Enjoy the forum. :)

- Name Arthur
- Age 24 in 2 days
- Gender Male
- Location dandenong-cranbourne area in Melbourne
- Training experience 2 years or so. first year was pretty good based on a rough 5x5 routine. worked up to a 200kg deadlift. went from 70kg to 100kg in 9months doing heaps of compound lifts and eating like a machine. Spent 3months after that doing HIIT and leaned down to 86kg. 12month progress was from 70kg to 86kg and leaner than I was before. Epic gains. But severely slowed down since then
- Any Interests Work as a pilot. Aviation is a strong interest but would love to get into power lifting. Goals would be a huge pair of quads, back, being able to rep out 4-5 plates on squats and a 300+kg dead lift (years away to acheive that I know, but I'll get it)

welcome.jpg

- Name Arthur
- Age 24 in 2 days
- Gender Male
- Location dandenong-cranbourne area in Melbourne
- Training experience 2 years or so. first year was pretty good based on a rough 5x5 routine. worked up to a 200kg deadlift. went from 70kg to 100kg in 9months doing heaps of compound lifts and eating like a machine. Spent 3months after that doing HIIT and leaned down to 86kg. 12month progress was from 70kg to 86kg and leaner than I was before. Epic gains. But severely slowed down since then
- Any Interests Work as a pilot. Aviation is a strong interest but would love to get into power lifting. Goals would be a huge pair of quads, back, being able to rep out 4-5 plates on squats and a 300+kg dead lift (years away to acheive that I know, but I'll get it)

Welcome Arthur:)
Good luck with your goals!

Name:Gary
Favorite exercises? Leg Press

Favorite song to listen to while working out?Rage Against the Machine
Favorite movie?American Pie
Favorite TV Show?The Middle

Hobbies:Cars and getting big
One interesting fact not too many people know about you:Started at 62 kgs and couldnt bench the bar!

Hey Jack! Welcome to ausbb!

I'm in Noosa this weekend! A bit rainy when trying to paddleboard imo! lol

Good luck with any goals you may have lads :)

- Name: Nick

- Height and Weight: 6ft and 88kg

- Training experience: Began proper training early 2010 at 18y/o. In my first year managed to go from 70kg to 85kg. Second year focused more on increasing strength and maintaing weight. I deviated up-to 88kg when I was bulking and came back down to 84kg when shredding. Strength was main focus. Commenced 3rd year of training at the start of this year, started the year at 86kg and very lean with very good strength. Began bulking 2.5 weeks ago, upto 88kg which is good. Aiming for 90-92kg before i start shredding down, possibly down to 89kg which i think will give me a very nice lean shredded physique with good strength. Need to focus more on my legs, they are strong and big, but they need to be stronger

- Any Interests: studying civil/structural engineering at uni, enjoying gym atm, used to play soccer, usual shit that any uni student gets upto

-Reason for joining AUSbb: In the progress of starting my own online supplement store with a few mates. Am keen to learn more about the australian supplement market atm, so I thought joining this forum would help with that. I know what products are popular just from my own experience but would be great to gain insight into whether everyone else agrees with me in terms of PreWorkouts, bcaa, post creo etc..

- Name: Nick

-Reason for joining AUSbb: In the progress of starting my own online supplement store with a few mates. Am keen to learn more about the australian supplement market atm, so I thought joining this forum would help with that. I know what products are popular just from my own experience but would be great to gain insight into whether everyone else agrees with me in terms of PreWorkouts, bcaa, post creo etc..

Welcome Nick:)
Great to have you onboard:cool:

Welcome to the forum

Admin here but please call me Graeme

I would like to welcome you to the Ausbb- Australian BodyBuilding Forums, Good to have you all on board. Don't forget to start your own Training Diary. Your Training Diary will help you stay motivated and keep track of your progress. When you train alone sometimes it is hard to get help, guidance, inspirtation and motivation which is where the Ausbb forums and the Ausbb Training Diaries will help you with finding others with similar stats and allow you to interact with each other.

* Click here to start your own training log (don't forget to put a link in your signature to your training diary).
* Once you have started your Training diary click here to add it to the lists (order by weight and order by age) this helps other guys find your log.