• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hi, my name is Sarah. I am Gunner's wife. Been training for 2 1/2 years and I've lost 62kg. Used to do classes at the local pcyc but now only do weights at home with barbell and power rack.

Jeezus that's unbelievable....62kg, wow! Truly something to be very proud of...well done....I wish every fatty can hear those kind of stories. Far too many obese ppl in Oz.

ps it's DKD - not dkd

Last edited:
Cheers thanks guys. And don't u worry I will keep smashing the weights. Still want to loose another 5-10 but I am at a bit of a plateau atm.

Jeezus that's unbelievable....62kg, wow! Truly something to be very proud of...well done....I wish every fatty can hear those kind of stories. Far too many obese ppl in Oz.
Absolutely! Always hear of the obese trying a fad diet over getting into the habit of healthy eating and exercise.
Well done on the weightloss Sas... will wait till your thunder dies off to introduce myself...
Cheers
MissK

Hi all

My name's Lachlan, 21yr old male from Brisbane. Currently 190ish cms and 93kgs @ 13%BF

Training experience
I've been training on and off since I was 15 when I lost my "baby fat", going from 100kgs down to 58kgs (Sas made a hard act to follow!). Bought a bench and some free weights after that but a few goalkeeping and volleyball injuries over the years have slowed my progress down a bit.

Why did I join?
I signed up because I'm keen to finally complete part two of my mission: fill out the rest of that ill-fitting skin and put on some visible muscle :D. I'll largely be using it to track my progress and keep motivated. Also keen to learn from others and share my own experience on constructing home gym equipment!

Locky.

Last edited:
Hello Forum!
31 year old Female. 5ft tall and 27% bodyfat, 58kgs.
Live in Regional NSW
Have been lifting for over a year
I am all for Females in weight training, and against obesity
Currently in Keto, pushing weight down to 52kgs which will put me around 22% bodyfat.
Love crossfit style workouts
Currently squatting 95kgs, DL 95kgs, Leg press@280kgs
Joined this site due to the amount of activity and information
Nice to meet you all :)

Last edited:
You better believe it! Lol you will prolly do more reps!

i only got 200 for 12 on saturday, mind you it was after low rest high rep squats so that adds another 200kg:p.

1 rep on 280 btw, pretty impressive for a girl

i only got 200 for 12 on saturday, mind you it was after low rest high rep squats so that adds another 200kg:p.

1 rep on 280 btw, pretty impressive for a girl
I can do 10 x 240kg, only pushed out 1 x 280kg, the weights pushed me so far back into the seat my legs no longer can push the weight up because I'm a Shorty.:D

- Name - Lam
- Age - 25
- Gender - Male
- Location - Brisbane/ Ipswich
- Training experience (if you have any that is)- not really just gyming on and off for a fair few years and wasting money until the last 12 months where im interested and learning from it.
- Any Interests- music, cars, sports

I joined Ausbb to get help to get down to 10% give or take Body Fat

Thanksguys

I can do 10 x 240kg, only pushed out 1 x 280kg, the weights pushed me so far back into the seat my legs no longer can push the weight up because I'm a Shorty.:D

lol i could just imagine that haha.

Still, nice weight on leg press

Good to see a steady influx of new members.. Particularly good to see a heap more ladies on here..hopefully it will encourage more women to join and balance thus blokes club out a bit..

Last edited:
- Name - Nick.
- Age - 22.
- Gender - Male.
- Location - Southern Suburbs of Adelaide.
- Training experience - A couple of months currently, but loving it!
- Any Interests - Cars, Motorsport and the new lifting hobby.

Joined the forum to read and learn.

Current goals? At the moment i have to work on my squat and deadlift techniques, as my legs are definetely lacking (70kg squat :() whilst deadlifts and bench are at 100kg. After thats all sorted i basically just want to keep improving my lifts i guess, haven't really sorted my long term goals. Wouldn't mind cutting some body fat as well (gone from 103 - 97 so far, 6'0")

The forum is great, learning a lot already! Thanks guys!