• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Name: Pam
Training experience: Been doing BodyPump (waits for the criticism, lol!) for nearly two years. Has helped me lose over 20kg and maintain lean mass. Have hit a wall with progress and while I love Pump I know I need to hit the gym floor with some heavier weights to really change my body. Joined the forums for some information and support - already have found some articles interesting! Not trying to lose anymore weight, trying to gain some muscle!

Admin here but please call me Graeme

I would like to welcome you to the Ausbb- Australian BodyBuilding Forums, Good to have you all on board. Don't forget to start your own Training Diary. Your Training Diary will help you stay motivated and keep track of your progress. When you train alone sometimes it is hard to get help, guidance, inspirtation and motivation which is where the Ausbb forums and the Ausbb Training Diaries will help you with finding others with similar stats and allow you to interact with each other.

* Click here to start your own training log (don't forget to put a link in your signature to your training diary).
* Once you have started your Training diary click here to add it to the lists (order by weight and order by age) this helps other guys find your log.

Clinton
AGE 35
WT 85KG
HT 178CM
---------> POT BELLY. i admit i did sit ups at basketball and did it.
ON DSP. and a window cleaner in IPSWICH
dont know where to start.

l'd like to meet other members in Brisbane.

Intro

Hello members, My name is Randy and I found this forum using Google. I was a member of SL5x5 until they decided that money was all it was about and, those who did not pay went away. Been lifting for about 2 years now and am showing slowwwwww gains. Since I am from the States my weights are in lbs and lenths in inches. So here goes...6'3 (75") 170lbs
squats 190 short goal 225
deadlift 240 250
ohp 105 150
bench 155 175
row 120 150
Right now I'm doing box squats trying to improve my squats and it seems to be working. Some info on supplementing for my other lifts would be greatly appreciated.
Oh yea just turned 50 look 40 act 30 and feel 20 and where the heck is the spell checker ??

Intro

Name - Adam

Age - 20

Gender - Male

Bodyweight - 71ish.

Location - Perth, 6024

Training experience - ~8ish months worth of dicking around with the weights until i started Stronglifts 5 x 5 about a month ago.
I did have a log there but turns out Mehdi's a bit of a prick so now I’m looking to make this forum home.

Current Pb's - Squat 100 ( High / Low Bar) Bench 82.5 Deadlift 153 Ohp 58

The reason i started back with 5 x 5 is because i had a hernia and had to have surgery on that so that set me back to the beginning and since i was starting again i thought id actually use a program this time.
Going to be making a training log later on tonight so hopefully you guys can check it out and give me some feedback

Hello members, My name is Randy and I found this forum using Google. I was a member of SL5x5 until they decided that money was all it was about and, those who did not pay went away.

Welcome to my world, I’m sure there will be an influx of new members to this forum and others. He pulled a pretty crappy in my opinion move closing that off after he preachers about being a "no bullying" community then kicks people out when they don’t want to sign up to pay... seems a bit retarded.

I kinda guessed that strong lifts was moving towards a user pays system, after they closed membership, and the promotion of the forum about what outsiders were missing out on

Ausbb will not be going down that path , so tell all your friends from Stronglifts about Ausbb , they are more then welcome to join

Welcome KungFooGoo. I hope you have a more successful time on the forum than Goo did.

Since i didn’t lurk here at all before joining I’m assuming he was booted?

I kinda guessed that strong lifts was moving towards a user pays system, after they closed membership, and the promotion of the forum about what outsiders were missing out on

Ausbb will not be going down that path , so tell all your friends from Stronglifts about Ausbb , they are more then welcome to join

Yeah i was getting the same feeling, it was probably a good business decision but it doesn’t really help anyone else out.

Sounds good to me, I’ve already forward on a link to this website so hopefully you get some more joining. This site has the same feel layout wise that stronglifts did though which is kind of nice.

Last edited:
G'Day

Hey all
My Name is Craig, 28 and and have just moved from karratha to live in Perth.
I am on a Fly-in/Fly-out roster now and have access to a gym 9 days a fortnight, as well as my own equipment.
I am into fishing, freediving...and watching any sport, esp. AFL and Cricket.

I joined this site to get some hints and hopefully stay motivated and make some better gains. I'm around 6'4" and 110kg's, in ok shape, save for my beer-gut lol. Hope to be on here a bit, picking your brains!
Cheers
Dicko

I'm Kat. Some of you might remember me from bb.com. I haven't been on there for about 3 years now though so those people could be long gone lol. Also forgot to say Hi :)

Admin here but please call me Graeme

I would like to welcome you to the Ausbb- Australian BodyBuilding Forums, Good to have you all on board. Don't forget to start your own Training Diary. Your Training Diary will help you stay motivated and keep track of your progress. When you train alone sometimes it is hard to get help, guidance, inspirtation and motivation which is where the Ausbb forums and the Ausbb Training Diaries will help you with finding others with similar stats and allow you to interact with each other.

* Click here to start your own training log (don't forget to put a link in your signature to your training diary).
* Once you have started your Training diary click here to add it to the lists (order by weight and order by age) this helps other guys find your log.