• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Name: Ben

Training experience: 6 - 7 years

Any Interests: Computers, Design, books, movies, ya know normal kinda stuff.

I came here looking for information about the force USA power rack, seemed like an interesting community, so I'm reading lots of things.

- Name: Jono
- Training experience (if you have any that is):
6 months of gym on and off but can barely lift anything above 10kg
- Any Interests: uni, gym

really good forum been reading alot and thought id join

Hi ya All
Admin here but please call me Graeme

I would like to welcome you to the Ausbb- Australian BodyBuilding Forums, Good to have you all on board. Don't forget to start your own Training Diary. Your Training Diary will help you stay motivated and keep track of your progress. When you train alone sometimes it is hard to get help, guidance, inspirtation and motivation which is where the Ausbb forums and the Ausbb Training Diaries will help you with finding others with similar stats and allow you to interact with each other.

* Click here to start your own training log (don't forget to put a link in your signature to your training diary).
* Once you have started your Training diary click here to add it to the lists (order by weight and order by age) this helps other guys find your log.

Howdy
Name is Andrew
Location Newcastle

Been lifting weights on and off for about 1 year Using all free weights with a bench setup in the shed.
Started dieting to lose weight and hit a plateau.
Brought a treadmill to do some cardio conveniently.
Then lost all energy
And weights that i use to lift started going down.

Started reading up on nutrition and ended up here.

Now I'm lifting heavy again and smashing the treadmill after learning about the right foods and quantity.

Seeing good progress and results and enjoying all the good food along with constant energy.

Totally addicted to looking after my body now thx to this site.
Cheers for all the help

Good on you Kingburger, thats the spirit mate. Just keep it up and the results will follow. Don't look at it as a quick fix though, look at it as a life style, thats what I do.

Name - Anthony
Age - 39
Gender - Male
Location - Gold Coast
Training experience - 15 Years on and off. Damn life getting in the way.
Any Interests - Travel, Health. Running a small S&C atm.

Why did I join Ausbb ? - To fulfill my dream to be a member of every internet forum :p

Hi name is Joe.
NSW
I have been lifting for around one year and have just recently seen the light and have started squatting, dead lifting etc . Spent 7 or 8 months doing iso stuff for no results.
Impressed by the amount of info for beginners around here too, clear and positive.

- Name - blake

- Age- 23

- Gender- male

- Location- brisvegas

- Occupation- soldier

- Training experience (if you have any that is)- newby....need bulk info

- Any Interests- rugby league, cricket,and now getting MASSIVE
joined the site so i can gather as much info as i can and have more knowledge about this certain topic

iam 6ft, 112 kg looking to shred body fat and tone up main goals r to be just huge with very little body fat not sure wat its % is now tho but iam not a slob

- Name : Jason
- Training experience: messed around with gym for a fair while on and of since I was 18, every time I get decent gains I manage to give up for some reason.
- interst: Soccer, fishing, making money, cars

why you joined Ausbb - I joined ausbb so I can learn how to train properly and get advice from the best that Australia has to offer. iv mucked around at the gym for some time but I want to get serious about it.. Hopefully training will bring my confidence back up since mpb sucks ass at the age of 22.. I'm also hopping if I get involved in this forum it well keep me motivate to train and active my goals. Right now I weigh 77kg not sure how tall I am but I think just under 6foot.

- Name : Josh
- Training experience: two years on and off. Mostly on.
- intersts: cars, camping & fishing, bodybuilding.

Hi ya All
Admin here but please call me Graeme

I would like to welcome you to the Ausbb- Australian BodyBuilding Forums, Good to have you all on board. Don't forget to start your own Training Diary. Your Training Diary will help you stay motivated and keep track of your progress. When you train alone sometimes it is hard to get help, guidance, inspirtation and motivation which is where the Ausbb forums and the Ausbb Training Diaries will help you with finding others with similar stats and allow you to interact with each other.

* Click here to start your own training log (don't forget to put a link in your signature to your training diary).
* Once you have started your Training diary click here to add it to the lists (order by weight and order by age) this helps other guys find your log.

- Name: Steve
- Nickname: Lucifer
- Training experience: I know enough to keep me occupied atm, but will probably be starting threads asking questions in relation to diet and training regimes in the near future.

Hi All =)

- Name: Robert
- Preferred Name: Rob
- Training experience: 3 Years training on and off, currently trying to get back into it all =)
- Interests: Health and Fitness, Cooking, Learning German, Travelling :D

- Name - Blake
- Age - 18
- Gender - M
- Location - Brisbane
- Training experience - Have been doing weights since I started rowing in late 2009. Really started hitting the gym hard earlier this year (being 2011). Have done a bit of boxing training.
- Any Interests - Rugby, rowing, boxing, cycling, GYM. oh and guitar and going out :)

- Name: Steve
- Nickname: Lucifer
- Training experience: I know enough to keep me occupied atm, but will probably be starting threads asking questions in relation to diet and training regimes in the near future.

Before you start threads, use the search button.

What ever you ask has probably been answered 100 times before.

- Name - Blake
- Age - 18
- Gender - M
- Location - Brisbane
- Training experience - Have been doing weights since I started rowing in late 2009. Really started hitting the gym hard earlier this year (being 2011). Have done a bit of boxing training.
- Any Interests - Rugby, rowing, boxing, cycling, GYM. oh and guitar and going out :)

Welcome to the forum mate!