• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
while not a new member, i have been on hiatus for quite some time....

6"1', currently sitting at about 97kg, just started a cut, probably looking to lean up to around 90kg

this place is much more lively than the last time i was here, several hundred posts per day I see!

while not a new member, i have been on hiatus for quite some time....

6"1', currently sitting at about 97kg, just started a cut, probably looking to lean up to around 90kg

this place is much more lively than the last time i was here, several hundred posts per day I see!
Welcome bacj mate.

Did you ever get to Sydney??

Name - Rory
Age - 18
Gender - Male
Location - Melbourne
Interests - American Football
Trains at - PTC Frankston

I'm 6'8" and currently weighing about 140kg.

Aim is to play College Football in the USA

Last edited:
- Name: Alex
- Training experience: been training since 18.. but like all 18 year olds I only did bench press for the next 3 years.. lol yeah retarded.. Been training seriously for a year with only this year as making the most progress in my opinion.
My lifts are:
Squat: 140kg x 1 (Trying hard to get these up.. )
Bench: 125kg x 1
Deadlift: 190kg x 1
Military press: 74kg x 1
Bodyweight: 74kgs (some days 75)
Interests: love cars, I'm also on ns.com I understand there's a few NS members among here! Most of all love lifting heavy things :D Really into human physiology, nutrition etc..

Stumbled across this website from reading a blog and thought I'd start posting to keep me entertained on my break.

Goals: To be as strong as I can be!! while being aesthetic. This year I'm looking to pull a 210 dead lift, squat 150 and bench 130+

Welcome to the Ausbb- Australian BodyBuilding Forums, Don't forget to start your own Training Diary. Your Training Diary will help you stay motivated and keep track of your progress. When you train alone sometimes it is hard to get help, guidance, inspirtation and motivation which is where the Ausbb forums and the Ausbb Training Diaries will help you with finding others with similar stats and allow you to interact with each other.

* Click here to start your own training log (don't forget to put a link in your signature to your training diary).
* Once you have started your Training diary click here to add it to the lists (order by weight and order by age) this helps other guys find your log.

Keep in mind that it's always better to post whatever question that you might have in one of the related categories

New to forum

Hi Guys
Looking forward to reading articals on training & supplements , i live in melbourne age 62 male , started training when 12 year old skinny kid with some years away from it but training hard again the last two years , at the moment working two exercises per body part 3 times a week as not able to push like i used to years back, still us the L- glutamine & optimun whey twice a day , and still enjoy the free weights like when i was a young guy also still read about the great john grimek clancy ross steve reeves reg parks , looking forward to any replys always willing to listen & learn .

Regards Alec

Hi Guys
Looking forward to reading articals on training & supplements , i live in melbourne age 62 male , started training when 12 year old skinny kid with some years away from it but training hard again the last two years , at the moment working two exercises per body part 3 times a week as not able to push like i used to years back, still us the L- glutamine & optimun whey twice a day , and still enjoy the free weights like when i was a young guy also still read about the great john grimek clancy ross steve reeves reg parks , looking forward to any replys always willing to listen & learn .

Regards Alec

Hi Alec welcome,

Mate at your age there are a few wonderful things that happen.
1. You have built alot of knowledge over the years so you have a fair idea of whats good and whats bad you would also have the ability to stick to something and see it through unlike the younger mob that sometimes come.

2. Hormone replacement therapy is alot easier and well warrented.

If i were you i would get everything checked out by a good anti aging dr in your local area before you embark on anything too wild. Then if need be get onto some TRT to make things easier and enjoy the benefits of better health.

Enjoy your stay.

Hi Analog and welcome to ausbb , why not introduce yourself to the forum , tell us who you are, goals and a bit about yourself

It would be a good idea to say why you joined Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding

Do you have any goals in mind? Are you looking to start training? Are you trying to gain or lose weight?

Hi Guys,

I'm most likely just going to be a lurker really.
I am trying to get healthy as im 5ft9/114kgs and have had extremely low energy for years.
I've been on a supplement program for around a month and am improving and my brother recently pointed out that I may have very low testosterone levels, which is what he found when he failed to make gains when training. He bought some bottles of ResV (i think) and tried them out but then hooked up with a group of guys injecting testosterone and soon had massive gains and felt much more alive.

I thought I'd come here and read about whether the various pills and potions actually can increase testosterone or whether its just money down the drain.
I went and bought some Zinc yesterday so hopefully that will start an increase in production soon.

Cheers

Well this is embarrassing, it seems it is my name on this thread and i didn't find it till now. I am most definitely a lurker, i like to read about peoples experiences and hopefully learn from them and apply to my own training.

Name: Daniel
Goals: I used to train quite a lot in my late teens and early twenties but stopped for reasons i can't even remember, as a consequence i gained about 60kg of fat over 6 years or so and went up to 155kg, thats what happens when you eat like your training hard but don't do anything, hard work and time have seen me loose a bit over the last 3 years and i am down to about 127 at the moment and still dropping slowly. I only started lifting again about 4 or 5 months ago and i love it all over again, but i must admit i don't think i like what i am doing and would very much just like to do the big compounds 3 days a week like in the beginners programs on this forum. Over the last year or so i lost the drive for a better looking body and just want a REALLY strong one.

Height and weight now: 6"3' at 127kg at 30 something % body fat
Goal: 6"3' at 100kg and in the low teens in body fat %

Thank you all for the very useful information on this forum, because of work i usually only check the forum every week but when i do it always entertaining and informative.

Dan

Oh, I know Alex, ripped and muscular

Kevo, sooner or later, your going to have to squat

Welcome Analog and Dan

images-2.jpg

Hey guys! New guy here. I'm hoping to ask a few questions and hopefully get some help with this. I'm 16, 5'11" and 60 kg. I would like to change this :p I've recently joined the gym and discovered I can't have lactose so it's set me back a bit. But looking to move forward..and not be skinny anymore! Anyway, here are my specs lol;

- Name - Rory
- Age - 16
- Gender - Male
- Location - Sydney
- Training experience - Just starting out
- Any Interests - Normal teenage stuff :p

I joined the forum because I'm looking for some guidance, this can be pretty confusing haha.

Welcome to all the new guys, you'll learn alot here if your willing to check your ego at the door.