• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
- Name shane
- Age 38
- Gender male
- Location marina quays hope island

I got my own personal gym at Hope Island with about 100k worth of equipment and train a few mates and bosses in it atm

Been training since i was 13

im 140kgs and 6'4

welcome.gif

- Name - Ninor
- Age - 18
- Gender - M
- Location - Sydney
- Training experience - No previous weightlifting experience. Training for about 6 months.
- Any Interests - Gym, rugby, soccer, maths

Name Charles
Age 22
Gender M
Location Newcastle
Training experience trained with a mate and was clueless for a year or so. found Markos on ns.com and read-up. got a power rack as a present :) put it to good use but done nothing consistant for the last year. Want to get back into it as i enjoy it, feel better physically/mentally and would like to add some size before next rugby season.

after last lot of uni exams my eating got bad again and lack of rugby training from bad weather has had its impact

found ausBB from people talking about it on ns.com and thought id check it out.

Welcome to the Ausbb- Australian BodyBuilding Forums, Don't forget to start your own Training Diary. Your Training Diary will help you stay motivated and keep track of your progress. When you train alone sometimes it is hard to get help, guidance, inspirtation and motivation which is where the Ausbb forums and the Ausbb Training Diaries will help you with finding others with similar stats and allow you to interact with each other.

* Click here to start your own training log (don't forget to put a link in your signature to your training diary).
* Once you have started your Training diary click here to add it to the lists (order by weight and order by age) this helps other guys find your log.

Keep in mind that it's always better to post whatever question that you might have in one of the related categories

Name - Liam
- Age - 16
- Gender - M
- Location - Brisbane (originally from nz though)
- Training experience - Been doing rugby union all my life, Did some training 4 months ago, but wouldn't really call it training, been training correctly now at home.
- Any Interests - Rugby, sprinting, gaming (hell yea)

Going to start eating healthier now.

Hi guys/gals

Just arrived in WA a few weeks ago and thought I'd join up to find out a bit more about the local bodybuilding scene.

I have come from NZ. Have competed there last year at Nationals. If anyone can please direct me to some of the feds here and any feedback on the different one's.

Really looking forward to some NO Xplode :) This was banned in nz a few years ago. PC!!!!

Welcome brother, not alot of people seem to compete in bodybuilding here so it'd be nice to see someone who does. Good luck

Welcome Liam, have fun reading around here, you sure can learn a hell of a lot. And watch out for ceffo..he's the resident master pick up artist around here

Name - Dave
- Age - 23
- Gender - Male
- Location - Brisbane
- Training experience - Just started training in MMA + 1 Year of Gym training(Trying to build a good strong powerful base for MMA) and 2 years of Rugby League.
- Any Interests - MMA (UFC & Rize), Cars, Bikes and fast boats.
I have been a long time reader of this site, Mostly the Nutrition and strength sections.

Last edited:
Hi people... just thought I would introduce myself!!!

NAME: Dave
TRAINING: Train at PTC very very regularly (6 Days of the week), competed at 2 CAPO Powerlifting Competitions (VIC State Titles, May 2010 & CAPO Nationals, Augast 2010).

My current lifts are as follows: Squat 192.5kg, Bench Press 112.5kg (paused...), Deadlift 220kg, Clean 100kg (long long time ago), Push Press 100kg, Military Press 70kg for 5 at best!

Pleasure to meet you all!!!

Dave...

Name Bobby
Age 39
Gender M
Location Adealide
Training experience - Well, been going for about .... 4 months i think.

- Name - Vince
- Age - 16
- Gender - Male
- Location - Sydney
- Training experience (if you have any that is) - Started training in January till March but stopped. Started again beginning of July and havent stopped since.

Goals - Drop some weight (102kg now down from 110kg)
- Build up muscle

- Any Interests : Rugby Union, Rugby League, Boxing

Are we up to 1000 Daves yet or what?

I'm gonna have to start some nasty rumours about Dave, lol.

Welcome Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave and Dave.

Hi guys another Dave here, ive been training for about 13 years now, I recently had the pleasure of watching the CAPO nats (big well done to the PTC and other lifters) and I have decided to have a crack next year in powerlifting. I have been training mostly for strength because of Rugby (union and league), I had to retire due to work reasons.

Ok this has been eating me alive since I joined up here!

is "THE_DAVE" in the name of this thread "Hi The_Dave and welcome to ausbb" in any way aimed towards me at all?

Just out of curiousity?

Cheers...

It's set up to have everyon'e user name in the thread title. So for me it's "Hi DKD and welcome to ausbb".

When I first saw it I thought it was a message directly to me, but soon figured it out.

The magic of internet!