• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Name - Jared
- Age 28
- Gender M
- Location Bris
- Training experience (if you have any that is) - used to weight 125kg of fat and ended up loosing 55kg - so down to 70 and people told me i looked abit sickly haha, now im back up to about 86ish mostly muscle (but abit of fat over winter).

love any kind of martial arts and am now looking at adding some serious muscle and cutting up

- Any Interests - anything that gives me the ability to learn, whether its weights, science, sport, history i dont care!

- Name - Stephen
- Age - 18
- Gender - M
- Location - Brisbane
- Training experience (if you have any that is) - been on and off since the start of the year wasting money on pretentious supplements. just got back from europe and starting to train hard.
- Any Interests - Guitar, music, uni(not really an interest but is fairly time consuming), beach and chilling with mates

- Name - Sarah
- Age - 23
- Gender - female
- Location - melbourne, australia
- Training experience (if you have any that is) - none really, have trained crossfit in the past but no certificates etc
- Any Interests - healthy lifestyle, fitness, paleo diet, nutrition

I joined ausbb because my boyfriend gave me the heads up on the site and i was lurking around for some supplements and advice.
I have been interested in nutrition and fitness for a few years now, i have a history of eating disorders and currently am fighting the battle. I hope to help girls out who are heading down the same path i once did, help them see that there is another way to feel good :)

- Alex G
- Male
- Sydney
- I've just maintained a general fitness for about 4 years, gym every now n then. Had a bad back injury a few years ago so it really restricted what i could do. Now i'm much better so getting back into the gym little by little! haven't got a great deal of experience but i'm keen to learn!
- Interests: I love rugby league and the mighty eels! apart from that i work, study, n party... and now train lol.

Hi everybody! Apparently I have been a member of this site for 202 days and I haven't introduced myself or posted. Now that's simply just disgraceful!

Name: Tom
Training Experience: 1 year give or take
Weight: 71-72kg
Height: 171cm
Goals: Get stronger

Current 1RM's
Squat: 130kg
Deadlift: 145kg (..sorry, working on it....)
Bench: 105kg
Press: 70kg

Have come from a competitive cycling background riding road for several domestic teams from 1995-2006. Haven't got time to spend 25-30hours/week on the bike anymore so have gotten into this about a year ago and have really gotten a passion for it. I keep a log on NS.com by the way. Anyway, that's about it. Later!

Training experience: 1.5yrs
Extended version: Back 1.5 years I was about 110kg, a mate said I should go to the gym with him and it will burn off and I'll feel better. Very good advise , within 1 year of healthy eating, exercising, protein I dropped 26kg (to 84kg) Kilos quickly. Lately I got lazy with using full-time work as an excuse, jumped up to 94kg, now back at the gym and feel a lot better again.
Any Interests: Clubbing / gym / bike riding / swimming / eating out etc etc

Name: Hamish
Training experience: Weights since 2005 mixed in with alot of boxercise classes and running.
Any Interests: Rugby Union, Moto GP

Hi all, found this forum yesterday. Looks good. Heaps of info. I lost 15kg of bf last year between January and July 2009. Have kept it off since. I am holding steady at around 85Kg @ 10.5% bf.

I look forward to learning and sharing my experience with you in the future.

Last edited:
Name. Trav
Age. 25
Training . I have been training for 6 months now im 178cm tall n 78kg
Looking forward to find out some info to better myself at the gym . Where should i post pic n my diet and my workout to see what people think n what i should do thanks Trav

Welcome to the Ausbb- Australian BodyBuilding Forums, Don't forget to start your own Training Diary. Your Training Diary will help you stay motivated and keep track of your progress. When you train alone sometimes it is hard to get help, guidance, inspirtation and motivation which is where the Ausbb forums and the Ausbb Training Diaries will help you with finding others with similar stats and allow you to interact with each other.

* Click here to start your own training log (don't forget to put a link in your signature to your training diary).
* Once you have started your Training diary click here to add it to the lists (order by weight and order by age) this helps other guys find your log.

Keep in mind that it's always better to post whatever question that you might have in one of the related categories