• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hey thx for the welcome.

Ben
male
Norhtern Beaches Sydney

Have done some crossfit. Enjoy Olympic lifting.
havent done much in a while (8+ months)and feel out of shape.
thought I'd get back into it.

will post up results of lifts from now and hope to progress gradually.
keen to get back into it once garage is setup.(week or two from now)

Hey thx for the welcome.

Ben
male
Norhtern Beaches Sydney

Have done some crossfit. Enjoy Olympic lifting.
havent done much in a while (8+ months)and feel out of shape.
thought I'd get back into it.

will post up results of lifts from now and hope to progress gradually.
keen to get back into it once garage is setup.(week or two from now)

Hello....

- Name : Marge
- Training experience :

I recently did maxine's 12 week challenge which has sparked my interest in continuing (or at least attempt) on building muscle and stripping fat.

Apart from that I've always been active to some extent - walkies with my dog and jumping around the house etc.

Since the challenge ended last week I wrote up my next 5 week plan which included bits and pieces taken from the challenge phase, as well as now including some tabata style exercises.

I'm pretty injury prone - I have rotator cuff tendinitis from kayaking, and plantar fasciitis from walking too much, and more recently I hurt my knee from squats & particular yoga poses, as well as my back from what I assume was putting too many kg on a bb and trying to do a dead lift.

- Any Interests : Watching cricket (and letting everyone know about it), going walkies, weights, my family, drupal, trying to take photos of birds and flowers and posting too many photos on instagram... and figuring out how I can look hawt.

- Training experience :

I recently did maxine's 12 week challenge which has sparked my interest in continuing (or at least attempt) on building muscle and stripping fat.

Apart from that I've always been active to some extent - walkies with my dog and jumping around the house etc.

Since the challenge ended last week I wrote up my next 5 week plan which included bits and pieces taken from the challenge phase, as well as now including some tabata style exercises.

I'm pretty injury prone - I have rotator cuff tendinitis from kayaking, and plantar fasciitis from walking too much, and more recently I hurt my knee from squats & particular yoga poses, as well as my back from what I assume was putting too many kg on a bb and trying to do a dead lift.

- Any Interests : Watching cricket (and letting everyone know about it), going walkies, weights, my family, drupal, trying to take photos of birds and flowers and posting too many photos on instagram... and figuring out how I can look hawt.
What is drupal?

It's a web content management platform. I don't care for the content side of things (where I currently work) but I like making websites do things and stuff.

Nothing to get excited about for most people :)

It's a web content management platform. I don't care for the content side of things (where I currently work) but I like making websites do things and stuff.

Nothing to get excited about for most people :)
Ok, just had a squiz. Interesting.

- Training experience :

Insta link pls?

- Training experience :

Sounds like a similar story I followed. Did the Max's challenge and that kicked my butt into take training a bit more seriously. Also got a few other members here to do it last year (when it was free).

Sounds like a similar story I followed. Did the Max's challenge and that kicked my butt into take training a bit more seriously. Also got a few other members here to do it last year (when it was free).

Ah nice! Yeh I wish mine was free!

How'd you go with the change from max's to doing your own thing?

Good. Tried a few things out, bulking and cutting cycles. Finally figured that staying lean and just doing exercise you enjoy is the most fulfilling and maintainable. Also gave competing a go this year, which quite a few other Max's contestants have done also.