• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Welcome to Ausbb [MENTION=17893]DocOrange[/MENTION];
I think @admin is one of 2 members from Shepparton.

Hi all, just joined the site today after seeing some random guy wearing one of your t-shirts whilst I was out grocery shopping. I've been going to the gym 2-3 times a week for a few years but about 6 weeks something clicked in my brain and now I'm going 5-6 days per week and loving it. I do need some advice, though.
I am doing 25mins cardio, and about 15mins weights. I'd love some thoughts on what I could do in a 5 day/week program to drop about 5kg (im 177cm 82kg) and build the male "vanity" muscles, ie chest, arms, legs.
All feedback appreciated!
cheers

welcome on board , good to see that the tshirts work haha , there is quite a few guys here in shepp that wear the shirts , when i got them made up some friends from the gym and work picked up a couple

but yep i am a shepp person

[MENTION=1]Admin[/MENTION]

Hey graeme just wanted to let you know there's no longer any link to the user control panel in any of the tool bars (or at least none I can find)

It's a pretty useful page and it still exists, it's just there's no longer any link to it.

Here's the link in case you need it

Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding

*sorry I couldn't find a better page to post this on

Thanks Graeme, I'll try not to be a full blown goose and read as much as I can without running off. I'm researching a lot of things concurrently that I never bothered too when I should have. Hindsight huh? Never mind, I'm catching up these days and will prob appreciate the advice/opinions in here on their own merits.

Cheers

Thanks Graeme, I'll try not to be a full blown goose and read as much as I can without running off. I'm researching a lot of things concurrently that I never bothered too when I should have. Hindsight huh? Never mind, I'm catching up these days and will prob appreciate the advice/opinions in here on their own merits.

Cheers

- Name - Matthew
- Age - 32
- Gender - Male
- Location - campbelltown nsw
- Training experience - Very limited, no formal training
- Any Interests - Road bikes, shooting, lifting.
- Goals - get fit , increase strength.
- thanks for the add

- Name - Matthew
- Age - 32
- Gender - Male
- Location - campbelltown nsw
- Training experience - Very limited, no formal training
- Any Interests - Road bikes, shooting, lifting.
- Goals - get fit , increase strength.
- thanks for the add
Welcome to Ausbb :):)