• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

HI im bob.... hhhiiii bbboobbb!!! lol

jtbsupplements

hello Ausbb,

just like to thank to all the athletes, power lifters, strong man & also the bodybuilders that keep our nation strong and healthy, its not easy...

Ok I would like to introduce myself.. its not actually bob :eek:....
my names jt and I hae been in and out of the gym/supplement scene for about 10 years I have also experience in 5 years of Mauy Thai Boxing, 3 years of combat BJJ & 2 years of MMA, I have had 2 fights and lost them both {not afraid to say I loss} @ a local club, took a major crash after that... both times my trainer/s never turned up.... kinda makes you feel wide open and naked, as for 6 years of training and having a trainer yell from the corner too nothing... and not just once but twice, so from then on I quited, got fat and lazy sold my gear went from a 111kg athlete to 140kg slob, kept some muscle memory which im working on now, so my current weight is about the 133kg mark, im not sure if I want to go to low because I do want to start body building, ovr the past 4 months I have been weight training, starting from the very beginning, in saying this I have started a workout routine which i'll be posting in another thread... so iv stared light and long reps!!, trying to cut the body fat away... incline walks sweating that bitch out, ok so that's my long story short hahaha...
also a few othr things about myself,

I suffer from Major anxiety depression {since I was 17}
I also suffer from Asthma
i have also been on many AAS cycle's
recent blood work says i am still looking good..
i am a father of one girl, and a lucky husband which lives in a beautiful rental property, i work hard for what i want, fulltime @ DHL Horsley park, i am also trying to run my own supplement shop, fom home <----- this is very hard at the moment with funding as i have only started about 4 months ago with 5 products but now we have 20... ;), im not giving up on that for sure, in my house i have my bro dan, my wife, my wild child and oh my dear old mum.. something i'll probaley post on another thread about my family,

ok so i don't really know what else you want from me but im here and i'll be sticking around for a long time :)... well gotta get 10 post so i can PM so im stuck here hahaha,

kind regards and god bless,
jt.

~why take small when XXL is an option~