• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Hi from melbourne

kate

Hi Everyone,

Just doing the newbie, hello, meet and greet thingy.

Bit about me, I come from a pushie background haven't raced or really trained for about 6 years. Just started back at the beginning of the year, just as I started to see some success I got hit with back injury and taken a bit to start again.

Work in mining, so im away a bit. Joined up here to get some extra tip, advice, info etc to help get my shit together and be where I want to be.

Whats the goals/method of achieving them?

Welcome aboard, you'll get plenty of good advice & some decent banter here.

o/ G'day Obadela and Kate

As a newbie myself i have learned many wise and valuable things from the residents here already... :p I'm sure you both will too