• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Hey Guys, Really need your help and advice

Your PT sounds like a knob, get rid of him, musashi is crap, im pretty sure its owned by nestle. Your just starting out, you dont need supplements, you need real food and a decent training routine.

Congrats on the 200kg dead n00bs.

Yep it is owned by nestle, and what do nestle want you to be? A caffinated fatty with type 2 diabetes
Posted via Mobile Device

People buying No-Doze are getting ripped off. Buy proper caffeine tabs that are 200mg each not 100mg also much much cheaper.
No-Doze blows.

franky you must be a monster (only 105kg bench) and your taking the piss? would love to see your stats .caffine has a place if yr knackerd from work and your that type of person that needs a pick up to get to the gym, but i wont make you press a kilo more than your already pressing , maybe alittle quiker running to the bench?????

Caffeine is a band aid solution, nothing can replace a balanced diet and rest.

Having said that I do love a strong coffee before my saturday morning training.

Caffeine is a band aid solution, nothing can replace a balanced diet and rest.

Well said!

Train HARD, eat Quality FOOD and REST.

All else leads to the Dark Side...... :p

If you go down that path forever will it control your destiny..... :)

Hi Grylls,
Main difference with WPC & WPI is generally in their filtration process and protein content. WPI has 90% protein, WPC usually between 70% - 80% protein.

WPC does not go through a stringent double filtering process as WPI does. Therefore, WPC contains 5-7% milk fat and its lactose content is much higher than WPI. This resulting higher level means that WPC generally has more calories. However, it is in the milk fat that anabolic growth factors can be found which are not normally present WPI

So if you are on extremely strict diet and are careful of every calorie that you consume i.e bodybuilder or athlete before competition; then WPC may not be the best choice.

When in training, I personally go with WPC once or twice per day to consume more of the growth and health stimulating properties. However I consume WPI in my post workout shake as it is a slightly faster acting protein and has lower fat and lactose levels.

Hope this helps. If you're after more research, I've got references that I can shoot off to you.

Hey Guys

Been a few weeks now and thanks for all the replies.

I have decided that Eating well and having a protein shake twice a day is probably about all I need and just really hard training. If im sore I sometimes take L-Glutamine, also other than that I dont use creatine and a pre workout only if im super tired in the morning. Im not anti caffeine and I think 1 short black a day sure as hell aint gonna have a negative effect. I see caffeine as a stimulant but if your eating well and sleeping well which I do I find you have all the energy you need.

I stopped taking Pre Workouts just cause honestly found it did nothing for me although I am the kind of person that can have a coffee and sleep straight after.

I also learnt things take TIME you aint gonna be Arnold overnight but over time with hard work you can achieve the good natural potential that you can reach which most people NEVER achieve.

Cheers
Ray

Ps: Even a bit of caffeine (1 to 2 espresso) isnt half as bad as the Mac Donald's and fast food I would eat multiple times a week with chocalate etc. Hell even roids is probably healthier than being morbidly obese and eating all that shit.

here is your best advice.
Forget about what everyone says and claims.

Do YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

Learn about clinically proven ingredients that can help "supplement" your training and diet. Look for supplements that have these clinically proven ingredients at the proper dosages.

Remember, that everyone responds differently to training, diet and supplements. you must try it out, and listen to your body.

best of luck!

here is your best advice.
Forget about what everyone says and claims.

Do YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

Learn about clinically proven ingredients that can help "supplement" your training and diet. Look for supplements that have these clinically proven ingredients at the proper dosages.

Remember, that everyone responds differently to training, diet and supplements. you must try it out, and listen to your body.

best of luck!
Good advice,
Find out for yourself what works and what doesn't. Might waste a bit of cash doing so but at least you will have first hand knowledge.