• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

He's back

WTF is with the boobs, lol, and I don't particularly think you can think you are all that with his body. lol

I had to lol when he did double bb pose and had no lats...

hahaha

I dont think this bloke is all there...

[YOUTUBE]yGxPKft22n4[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
The return of Mr Synthol, if his career as a gay webcam actor doesn't work out he could always persue bikini modelling :)
Posted via Mobile Device

what does he say?.. His spanish is so bloody ghetto I can't understand a thing.

I'm not sure the Portugese speaking world would appreciate their mother tongue being called 'ghetto Spanish' :) ... That said though this is
one freaky dude who, at first blush, needs a bit of mockery! Does anyone have the backstory?
Posted via Mobile Device

What idiot taught this guy about synthol, he obviously doesn't have the brains to learn about it himself?

first thing i thought was synthol as well morgan lol.. usually u see alot of it on arms but this guy went nuts putting it on the pecs

I'm not sure the Portugese speaking world would appreciate their mother tongue being called 'ghetto Spanish' :) ... That said though this is
one freaky dude who, at first blush, needs a bit of mockery! Does anyone have the backstory?
Posted via Mobile Device

LOL
oh it was portuguese... :D It sounded like a very different dialect of spanish eh..

LOL now thats just Fcked up!!! WTF!!

Yep he does too! When you dance your pecs like Homer Simpson in front of the mirror, a wave ripples past from bottom to top as they contract.

His pecs show no sign of any muscular contraction going on.

They are sort of just bouncing up and down like jelly on a plate.

Ewwkie!