• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Help with Program

Jizd

G'day Luke here

I have been around gyms alot of years but I want to add some more muscle to my arms and chest mostly.
I have done alot of pump class then had an upper and lower body day combined with out 3 pump classes a week as suggested by gym staff.
I feel too lean and weigh 76kgs at 186cm
I was going to just strt at one machine and work my way around and follow the instructions on each machine but there is alot of machines.
Any advice?

Im in Sydney.

Fuaaarrrk, I have no idea what you are saying, but than again, I am pretty thick.
AND, I like saying..........Fuaaarrrk

I thought someone was calling me with the white knight hashtag... Then realised his name is Luke

G'day Luke here

I have been around gyms alot of years but I want to add some more muscle to my arms and chest mostly.
I have done alot of pump class then had an upper and lower body day combined with out 3 pump classes a week as suggested by gym staff.
I feel too lean and weigh 76kgs at 186cm
I was going to just strt at one machine and work my way around and follow the instructions on each machine but there is alot of machines.
Any advice?

Im in Sydney.

186cm and 76kg and you been around gyms for a lot of years??

What were you doing in those Gyms, I think last time I weight 76kg I was 15 or 16.

I think you will need to be more specific with your goals and train towards them at 76kg my guess is you need to add a heap of muscle, and need to start adding weight to the bar.

PS I am also 186cm.

Get rid of the pump classes, perve on girls thru the Window between sets that actually do something.
If you want a big chest, start benching. If you want a big chest and don't want to end up like the hunchback of Notre dame, start benching and rowing.

Get rid of the pump classes, perve on girls thru the Window between sets that actually do something.
If you want a big chest, start benching. If you want a big chest and don't want to end up like the hunchback of Notre dame, start benching and rowing.
Fags don't perve on girls....